• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Ughhh, I was waiting for a bigger sale with China pricing to stack that AW coupon on it. That really sucks.

Well, at least you can still get it from Europe Region 2, which is still quite a bit cheaper than US price. It's not as cheap as China, but it's close-ish.

Football Manager 2016 is around 32 USD in Taiwan.

I added you on Steam to compare notes. FM16 is $15ish here.

Whole lot of publishers got lazy and didn't price their stuff. Everything from Bethesda's catalog apart from Fallout 4, it's season pass and Quake Live is now unavailable for purchase for me because they didn't set prices.

RPG Maker MV for ~$22. What a price.

I added you on Steam to compare notes. FM16 is $15ish here.

Whole lot of publishers got lazy and didn't price their stuff. Everything from Bethesda's catalog apart from Fallout 4, it's season pass and Quake Live is now unavailable for purchase for me because they didn't set prices.

RPGMaker MV for ~$22. What a price.

If they didnt bother with you guys, I fear for when they come for me and my currency , only Valve games for me.

Eila

Err no, I still have to pay in dollars. I can only hope they implement mine in the next update for currencies.

I don't think it's in the plans for the short future.
qEJGNUR.png

Don't stop believin', though.

Woah. Trails 2 is also like 12$ here. Damn. Gotta get some Steammoney and work on my wishlist.

The negative thing. A lot of games arent available here now. Like 1/4th of my wishlist isnt. I wonder if its a bug, because I can open their shoppage and see everything, but there is no price and buy button.

Did you get this off of Limewire in 1998? Why is it so small?

Wanted to keep high frame rate and was too lazy to actually do proper compression

Woah. Trails 2 is also like 12$ here. Damn. Gotta get some Steammoney and work on my wishlist.

The negative thing. A lot of games arent available here now. Like 1/4th of my wishlist isnt.

they'll return as soon as they get chinese pricing

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition -- MB-C3CDB11CAA571AAF - Taken by Red Hood. 13 entrants total.

t1446605576z1.png

Khronico

I think Assassins Creed Unity is the first game I legitimately want to buy and play almost solely because it looks so beautiful.

All these screenshots on my feed are killing me.

If anyone is interested...

UP - Intel x5-Z8300 board (Kickstarter) Can emulate Gamecube, INSANELY SMALL.
KICKSTARTER - Target goal already met.

Design based on Raspberry Pi, mostly as adevelopmet platform, but this can be used as a anormal PC, so you can isntall Windows, Linux or any other OS and you can install games on it.

Here is an example of it's capabilities running Dolphin, this is based on a commercial tablet with the same atom architecture for comparisons sake:

Why is this good for gaming?

1. The new CherryTrail platform is great for gaming, can run games from 2010 and below at medium/low settings
2. Can be used for streaming games through Steam or Moonlight
3. Low power usage and small form factor, could be modified into a portable handheld.
4. Emulation performance is pretty good, should be able to emulate Gaemcube games, can "run" PSP
5. has enough ports for gamepads and other devices you may want to hook up.

Why don't I just use a Small factor PC / Windows Stick/ Tablet instead?

1. smallest form factor that does not sacrifice ports, not tied down to a tablet interface or design of a box, can be integrated into other things.
2. more ports anf functionailty make it more expandable taht most boards
3. GPIO is a huge benefit for button / board integration
4. One of the first iterations on where we can just buy the atom board by itself with no extra junk.
5. Should be a lot easier to modify a heatsink for the cpu.

Hopefully we can see projects like this:
Xeo7knO.jpg

SPECS:
eKL2bVy.png
That screeeeeeeaaaaaaams for a SteamBoy!

Orange, you know what your next handheld-project will be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom