• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Where is the KLK!
might look into it, you ppl had your shot and no one could provide me a properly scaled down picture

nobody bothered to open photoshop so i'm insulted

after all the shoops i've done for people

btw so weird being back on non spooky lux lol

I'm not sure if my PayPal can still receive money, just last month our government announced new stupid regulation regarding third part pay.

Sorry, I did you wrong. I have the impression of an sarcastic, embittered mid-thirty year old grump when I think of Ozium. You seem always so unhappy.
Unhappy? Nah, dude gets high and comes up with dope conspiracy theories. Ozium is chill.

Makes me feel bad when I have steam notifications off and miss his rocket league invites

Eila

Eh, won't they all be region locked?
What currencies are coming again? I think there were two or three from Latin America. I guess I could take opportunity if there's a price mistake in those.

madjoki

Eh, won't they all be region locked?
What currencies are coming again? I think there were two or three from Latin America. I guess I could take opportunity if there's a price mistake in those.

Indian Rupee, HK Dollar, Taiwan Dollar & Chinese Yuan.

Probably locked, yeah.

Edit: Or should be coming Today.

I'm not sure if my PayPal can still receive money, just last month our government announced new stupid regulation regarding third part pay.

Join the club. My government has the most absurd regulations on Paypal. They're afraid terrorists will use to launder money or something so they locked it down pretty tight. Probably would have banned it completely if so many people didn't depend on it to get paid by clients abroad.

Anyway Steam is back up and no currency change. It was all a lie!

edit - this page is up thought http://store.steampowered.com/inr

Yup the new currency is live.

Aww yiss Ubisoft implemented local pricing. Anno 2205 for ~$25. Ubi has region locked their games since before this change though so no gifting.

Just Cause 3 is available for about $13. But Squeenix locks their shit too.

Ozium

tumblr_ms5o84NXYY1r8udymo1_500.jpg

he's ready

People from Hyrule can buy games in their own currency but us lowly Argentinians are still stuck with US dollar pricing (and region locks, of course)

:(

And how are the prices?
Nvm, he's probably searching for price mistakes like crazy :p

I am :p

Prices are generally good. Looking at my wishlist

Dead State for a bit over $10
Dirt Rally for $12
Homeworld Remastered for $11
Rebel Galaxy for $8

And so on...

Need to figure out if they've locked down our store.

edit - Neptunia 3 is $6 with the current 40% discount

Eila

I am :p

Prices are generally good. Looking at my wishlist

Dead State for a bit over $10
Dirt Rally for $12
Homeworld Remastered for $11
Rebel Galaxy for $8

And so on...

Need to figure out if they've locked down our store.

Just add stuff to your cart and try to buy it as a gift, that's where it says if something is locked or not.
Could you tell me how much is Trails in the Sky SC?

madjoki

And how are the prices?
Nvm, he's probably searching for price mistakes like crazy :p

It's pretty unlike, apparently Valve highlights mistakes on approval screen.

Well there's always some idiots who don't check and click OK.

Jawmuncher

might look into it, you ppl had your shot and no one could provide me a properly scaled down picture

nobody bothered to open photoshop so i'm insulted

after all the shoops i've done for people

btw so weird being back on non spooky lux lol

Uhhh leaf pmed you.

Just add stuff to your cart and try to buy it as a gift, that's where it says if something is locked or not.
Could you tell me how much is Trails in the Sky SC?

It's locked. Can't gift Trails outside India. Pretty sure that will be the case for everything.

Price is a bit over $10 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom