• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Who predicted that Styx would be part of the HM? Anyways, great bundle.

Héhé, don't make it as though you did not remember.

jubwgRk.png

z8UNbR1.png

A bunch of PS+ titles but you won't hear me complain, I prefer them on my PC.

Time to suck at Styx some more.

Also totally pressing the buy button on Dragon's Dogma now. Yes pls

EDIT: Oh man Rebel Galaxy was so good on the PS4, it'll be great to play it at a higher frame rate. SO ENTHUSED.

Phinor

Phew, nothing crucial again. I'll try to pick up a cheap copy of Rebel Galaxy.

Dragon's Dogma is pretty much exactly as great as the monthly highlight as Stardew Valley was, too bad I own both but it's a great reason to subscribe for next month if you don't have it already.

Phawx

@wok

Hahaha. Thanks for doing it proper man. I'M ALL ABOUT THE SPEED.

So glad I never bought Dragon's Dogma

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
so that's kind of funny, as i was just sold on DD like 2 pages ago

so how does this work? how much does the bundle cost and is there a coupon to make it even cheaper?

Ozium

bought myself tyranny yesterday as a birthday present to myself and now humble delivers a decent monthly.. had styx, beyond eyes and rebel galaxy on my wishlist.. heard good things of kathy rain too

only dupe outside of stardew valley, which i sold, is broforce..

bison.gif

dave is ok

aztek is ok

so how does this work? how much does the bundle cost and is there a coupon to make it even cheaper?
It's 12 dollars or 10,80 with the 10% coupon which you probably have if you buy any one dollar bundles.

Tizoc

Ah Kathy Rain! Glad to see it's in the MOnthly bundle!
Everyone play it it's short and simple but has great story, characters and humor.

Eila

Damn, I'm probably going to jump on dat Dragon's Dogma. Although I'll probably wait until I see a humble bundle I like to get that 10% off coupon they give. Hope I don't forget about it.

Tizoc

Pay $12 now and you get DD and 10% off all purchases on the Humble Store.

If you bought any of their current bi-weekly bundles you will get a discount when buying the Monthly Bundle.

Make sure to unsub from the Monthly Bundle before the 4th Friday of every month or you will be charged again for the next Monthly bundle

Parsnip

Kathy Rain looks interesting. I remember looking at its store page not too long ago, wasn't it on sale recently?

edit: Oh yeah Halloween sale.

Werd

Have you always been able to unsub and resub to get the 10% off? That's a good wasted ~$12 (however long since they stopped letting the coupons work in the first place) if so.

Just unsubbed to do so now, but the purchase page for the new bundle is timing out at the moment.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for Flips360:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rebel Galaxy -- MB-9E1C6458E2C96BF6 - Taken by Dongs Macabre. 27 entrants total.
Pirate Pop Plus -- MB-6154FB3DD22D71AE - Taken by voodooray. 10 entrants total.

t1478290439z1.png

Didn't do a giveaway for my birthday last week...

Nabs

I bet DD will be nice with a DS4 and the new Steam setup. Range characters are fun with gyro aiming.

You should give the keys to first member to quote you with the desired game.
Not to PM you, because... obviously members here don't know what is happening in your PM.

Just MO.

Nah. I gave it to the first users who asked, they just happened to be in PM.

yuraya

So Infinite Warfare is doing pretty bad on Steam.

Only @ 12k concurrent and MW remastered multi is only @ 5k.

That is some weak ass sauce.

BLOPS III in comparison had 63k concurrent peak in its launch based on steamcharts.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
:)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hannes, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BROFORCE -- MB-65939D70C96E7067 - Taken by Tall4Life. 13 entrants total.
Beyond Eyes -- MB-880BAE53CE650C6A - Taken by MaxiLive. 17 entrants total.
Kathy Rain -- MB-F9FE56A39D8512BD - Taken by Orgen. 21 entrants total.
Pirate Pop Plus -- MB-41006DA10E0410EA - Taken by derExperte. 5 entrants total.

t1478290852z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom