• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Has the Broforce PS4 version been fixed? If yes I will give it away along with Styx and Rebel Galaxy

no, ps4 cpu just can't handle all the things going on..

--

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Broforce -- MB-9C35886E98095D66 - Taken by NeoRaider

data

I bought Kathy Rain during the Halloween Sale, if I opted for a refund would it be considered as a douchebag move?

I'd do it, if that makes you feel better. A small % of the humble monthly also goes to charity if you care about that. I'd say it evens out.

So Infinite Warfare is doing pretty bad on Steam.

Only @ 12k concurrent and MW remastered multi is only @ 5k.

That is some weak ass sauce.

BLOPS III in comparison had 63k concurrent peak in its launch based on steamcharts.

Nobody likes Infinity Ward anymore and MW Remastered is a Trojan Horse.

Only Treyarch has a future on PC.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #2 -- MB-2005F8E94E1ECB8C - Taken by Bigby
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-99FFD35E9C6A83B4 - Taken by Eila

ModBot didn't recognize the games. I think #2 is Styx and #1 is Rebel Galaxy

So I'm gonna buy a $1 tier bundle to get the 10% off humble monthly coupon so I can subscribe for Dragon's Dogma.
Which do you recommend? The one with Broken Age and Titan Souls seems to be the best.

NeoRaider

So I'm gonna buy a $1 tier bundle to get the 10% off humble monthly coupon so I can subscribe for Dragon's Dogma.
Which do you recommend? The one with Broken Age and Titan Souls seems to e the best.

Day of the Devs imo.
But GAFers say that Chroma Squad is great too.

Nabs

Which do you recommend? The one with Broken Age and Titan Souls seems to be the best.

They're both great dollar tiers. Don't sleep on the Gems bundle.

Tizoc

GAF I bring thee a message
qVdYZvS.jpg

Soon

That gets my vote too :3

Eila

Do you lose any privilege by cancelling your humble monthly subscription immediately? I don't plan on sticking with it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
The monthly is worth it for DD:DA alone. Easily one of the best game of last gen, finally on PC. Think an open world RPG with an actual fun Combat system.

Corpekata

Banned
So Infinite Warfare is doing pretty bad on Steam.

Only @ 12k concurrent and MW remastered multi is only @ 5k.

That is some weak ass sauce.

BLOPS III in comparison had 63k concurrent peak in its launch based on steamcharts.

Clearly everyone else got it on Win 10 store.

Tizoc

Do you lose any privilege by cancelling your humble monthly subscription immediately? I don't plan on sticking with it.

You lose getting 10% off all purchases from the humble store.
I suggest keeping it for a week or two before unsubbing.

Extra from the Monthly. This one's pretty good.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rebel Galaxy -- MB-C40DDB677C951EB6 - Taken by Purkake4. 10 entrants total.

t1478282070z1.png

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Doesn't work for me. I have a 10% for new subscribers coupon but it won't apply as I subscribed for the Grim Dawn month.
That was last months. I unsubscribed for that month and just resubbed and got it for 10.80

Did you subscribe for the Stardew one? If not, is the price 10,80 for Dragons Dogma?

Tizoc

qVdYZvS.jpg

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Chroma Squad -- MB-D35DE3580CD70B20 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 2 entrants total.
Xanadu Next -- MB-B8260A5DB6FB6201 - Taken by KainXVIII. 60 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Little Big Adventure 2 GOG Key -- MB-3051BE500394FA75 - Taken by Endruen. 1 entrants total.
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition -- MB-6BD6C368688424C4 - Taken by MaxiLive. 40 entrants total.

t1478368307z1.png

Tizoc

Hmm forgot to add one more game to the list buuuuuuuuuut what the hey I'll leave it for the Winter Seal :p

Nillansan

I'd do it, if that makes you feel better. A small % of the humble monthly also goes to charity if you care about that. I'd say it evens out.

I'd refund it too *shrugs*

Thanks, made me feel better about requesting a refund. If it's rejected I will just give it to my wife, she might like it, since she adores the Blackwell series.

Eh it's fine, but I do hope you play it soon as it is short and simple and has good voice acting and characters.

It looks great, I will definitely check it out soon. I just started on Dead Rising Remastered and Owlboy.

louiedog

This is probably the 7th or 8th time I've said to myself, "Oh, I should have subscribed for this monthly."

I should subscribe to the monthly.

Dead or Alive 5 runs like shit on my girlfriend's laptop with a 960m. Is there a reason everything is in slow motion? It's still a smooth framerate but it's playing in slow motion.

Tizoc

Dead or Alive 5 runs like shit on my girlfriend's laptop with a 960m. Is there a reason everything is in slow motion? It's still a smooth framerate but it's playing in slow motion.

One thing I suggest it to make sure that it is using the NVidia gfx card as the default gfx card.

louiedog

There's a video on youtube of the game playing okay on an i7/8GB/4GB 960M laptop. Is the card in your girlfriend's machine 2 or 4 GB?

edit: Based on recommend specs I'm guessing it doesn't need 4GB. I'm also guessing you wouldn't be CPU limited on a machine that came with a 960m. It's probably another issue than hardware.

Yeah I jumped through those hoops, also did maximum performance anti aliasing off etc. Seems dumb because The Crew runs great but DoA can't for example.

Try to reinstall the game or verify the cache with Steam. I had the same issue with my R9 290. Game worked flawlessly even at 4k with SSAA at first, then one day it started to go slow motion.

Vuze

So there's no way to get the current November bundle, right?

E: Nvm, just saw the "Get the next one" overlay on their page. Sucks

rtcn63

Hitman is a pretty good game. And connecting online is much faster than at launch. The save system is still a bit funky though, your progress may not be where you manually recorded it. I haven't finished the last few missions because I needed to clear HDD space, uninstalled it.

hohoXD123

Just started playing Dragon's Dogma and I'm getting loads of weird graphical artefacts, especially during cutscenes. Any fixes?

(you have to put the game names in your registration PM for it to know what they are -- it's not possible to do a key to game name mapping)

I know, I think I screwed up somewhere. But oh well.

I sent it like that:
Rebel Galaxy -
25XFZ-I0GZ2-XXXXX

Styx -
227FK-96YTF-XXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom