• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Ill make a thread for the humblebundle.com sale in 2 hours time when im home

I am at 1999 games. What should be my 2000? Already got Bad Rats show yesterday for my 1998th game :(
Xanadu next ;p
Maybe goblins and coin? It should be cheap in ur region anf it looks decent enough :x

L.O.R.D

And so the Animu-Steam is gone:

All DLC and the game were supposed to come out 3 minutes ago.

Guess its a bug

vader.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
looking at the achivements and I noticed, you can burn zombies with the lighter in Remake? I asume that you would use that flask of kerosene for that?

I assume that would prevent them from coming back as reds? Fuck lugging around the lighter and flask just for that tho.

Stupid inventory

looking at the achivements and I noticed, you can burn zombies with the lighter in Remake? I asume that you would use that flask of kerosene for that?

I assume that would prevent them from coming back as reds? Fuck lugging around the lighter and flask just for that tho.

Stupid inventory
There are files around the first part of the mansion that tell you that.

Also Chris always carries the lighter but also has less inventory space. I don't think I've burned a zombie since my first few plays ages ago.

Ludens

Banned

Stupid inventory

What do you mean? It was like that even in GC version, you need to use kerosene and, of course, a lighter. And yeah, the purpose is the one you described, even if the game will spawn red head in some mandatory locations.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm pretty sure "Never Pay For A Codemasters Game" is scrawled on a cave next to depictions of early man hunting gazelle.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What do you mean? It was like that even in GC version, you need to use kerosene and, of course, a lighter. And yeah, the purpose is the one you described, even if the game will spawn red head in some mandatory locations.

dude I dont remember that Cube version, I dont remember games I played 1 year ago let alone 15 years ago or whenever it was. I probably never did it there anyway for the same reason I didnt / wont here. Red's aint no threat anyway, shotgun to the head takes care of them. Dogs > Reds :3

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Chickenator DLC -- MB-5425F39F6B7E3BA8 - Taken by Coldsun
Community Pack 1 -- MB-A2CB53D97B0DA8E2
Community Pack 2 -- MB-D68B85AD0CFD1A71 - Taken by Belgarion
Community Pack 3 -- MB-25AEF1597725B6C4 - Taken by Sarcasm
Killing Floor -- MB-55A8143261CA317F - Taken by Mocat

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dirt 3 Complete -- MB-247B66677894D984 - Taken by Popstar

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The keys themselves of course don't expire - it's just Humble showing them / letting you redeem after the fact. If you want to write down the key to use later, you can.

While, strictly speaking, keys don't expire, I'd say there's a good chance that Codemasters will have Valve bin any and all unused keys. They'd be ripe for reselling otherwise.

chronomac

I redeemed this and then realized...I already had it. So here you go:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dirt 3 -- MB-C256FF34BE6FEDAC - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.

t1478804641z1.png

morningbus

Ubi is so generous with their dlc.

The chart only looks bad because it shows all the different versions with physical tchatchkes.

Getting the game and season pass appears to get you all the game content on PC.

Wait, why are you people making me defend Ubisoft again?

L.O.R.D

So this is coming out shortly. Haven't heard any fanfare for it at all. I guess they expect the fans to lay the groundwork or something.

And there's also a bunch of new Gal Gun DLC coming out. That game is DOA5 tier of DLC. Wonder if there's people actually buying it.

and,it's back!

Lomax

The keys themselves of course don't expire - it's just Humble showing them / letting you redeem after the fact. If you want to write down the key to use later, you can.

That's not true at all. Plenty of humble giveaway keys have expired and don't work now.

Oh deary, lots of birthdays this month, seems like I'm not the only one celebrating with the reaper.
Here's the giveaway I promised, forgot to do it yesterday since I got busy as usual.
Nothing special, but good luck guys!

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DunderHassan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t5CXoRv.jpg

007 Legends -- MB-2C3399880B18DB10 - Taken by MaxiLive. 45 entrants total.

t1478815053z1.png

Hektor

Oh deary, lots of birthdays this month, seems like I'm not the only one celebrating with the reaper.
Here's the giveaway I promised, forgot to do it yesterday since I got busy as usual.

This is like finding a diamond in the desert

Tizoc

Now this is interesting
Thanks for the giveAway

Parsnip

007 Legends, wow.
I don't think I knew the game even had a PC version.

City's boss-fights are vastly more interesting and fun than Asylum. Had
Solomon
and
Ras
today. Very enjoyable.

City Mr. Freeze on hard is the best boss in all of the arkham games.

Rhaknar

"Jill what was that creepy sound? You go check it out while I stay here guarding this elevtor where its safe"

fuck you Barry ;_;

MaxiLive

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MaxiLive, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dirt 3 Copmplete Edition -- MB-E2626C1E4F4CB074 - Taken by sixteen-bit. 1 entrants total.

t1478806503z1.png
Here you go :)

morningbus

Influx of Dirt 3 giveaways as people scramble for rare candy they will never eat incoming.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Speaking of extremely bad news this week, You Need a Budget has been removed from Steam because it's going to a shitty SaaS business model.

What happens if I sent a modbot giveaway code to modbot 2 to win a game. Do I need to do it again for modbot 1 or does it automatically send to modbot 1 regardless of modbot number sent to.

ModBot 2 ignores the PM entirely.

Momentary

Banned
So this is coming out shortly. Haven't heard any fanfare for it at all. I guess they expect the fans to lay the groundwork or something.

And there's also a bunch of new Gal Gun DLC coming out. That game is DOA5 tier of DLC. Wonder if there's people actually buying it.

I got excited thinking that this was Estival....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom