• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruruja

tumblr_n6oxw61ILo1somw7ho5_1280.png

Samudai got greenlit

This made me check on Virtual Pool 4 and that has also been greenlit finally! Woo! Best billiards game by a mile coming to Steam soon.

Great, more tables to get destroyed by KenOD on.

Maniac

Banned
Happy Thanksgiving fellow Americans! Everywhere else Happy 2nd day of Autumn Sale!

And yes if you don't get Shadow Warrior right now. You're clearly a terrible person.

Also is any of you guys looking for $50 Steam Card?

I just bought a mouse and they give me a $50 Steam Card. I don't think I want it. Pm me if you want it.
I'd totally take that off your hands, you know. :p

And happy thanksgiving you American person! And I do concur, if you don't get SW now, you're a terrible person.

Chariot's a terrible person. But we all knew that.

Ozium

if i keep doing discovery queues i will eventually fill up my wishlist after seeing every game on steam

then I will never have to look at sales lists and just go by my wishlist..

does this make sense?

if i keep doing discovery queues i will eventually fill up my wishlist after seeing every game on steam

does this make sense?
You can't know if it a daily just by looking at your wishlist, wait for the dailies you bastard ;)

Ozium

i'm kind of pissed if these daily deals will not be repeated for winter

:/

|
| but then I will keep up to date on y QUEUE!
\ /

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

does this make sense?

But it will only work until even more games are released, and your discovery queue will fill up again, so it'll be too much effort :p

Maniac

Banned
It's low, but you only need 12 people for a game.

There are 15 different playlists, Attrition, the main mode, has 1800+ people playing worldwide. 4 of them have more than 300 people worldwide . Most of the other playlists are under 100 people. The DLC playlists (there's 5 of them, they have "variety pack" prefixes or sufixes in them) have under 10 people online, except the "variety pack", which I believe is all of the modes and maps, which has 70 people. I haven't seen much of a difference in numbers depending on the time of the day, but I don't play it that much.

This is all Worldwide. It's quite easy to find an Attrition match. I never played any of the others, except the "horde" mode, which name I already forgot.
Can't help but think the community wouldn't be dying if it'd been on Steam. Damn shame.
Heh. I checked out my loot summary from Modbot. It lists my $20 Steam Wallet giveaway as unclaimed, I think because it thinks the code was fake?

$20 Steam Wallet -- BOGUS GAME KEY GOES HERE

That made me laugh.

You could always do a manual raffle, and restrict it to awesome Danes, ofcourse. :>

Zeeman

A couple of codes I had lying around:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zeeman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Iron Brigade -- MB-7A082DBEFFA0D187 - Taken by provista. 1 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-23801206D2FE8802 - Taken by Cth. 2 entrants total.

t1417118388z1.png

Just a note that, last I checked, Iron Brigade had GFWL and Double Fine wasn't planning to remove it

Humble Zen Studios 2 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Balance of the Force
  • Pinball FX2 - Excalibur
  • Pinball FX2 - Mars
  • Pinball FX2 - Doctor Strange
  • Pinball FX2 - Captain America
  • Pinball FX2 - Civil War
TIER 2: 6$
  • Pinball FX2 - Deadpool
  • Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Vengeance & Virtue
  • Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Heroes Within

Duty done, back to dying in bed.

Nice bundle!

Benedict

Tempted to get these. I own the Deadpool table so I can gift that, but I take it the SW Heroes WIthin table is good?

It just so happens that I own all of the tables except Deadpool.... ;)

Great bundle, great tables. Have most of them on PS3/Vita/PS4 and steam.
Deadpool, is one of the missing tables.

Pachimari

I have the uPlay app open on my computer but where do I pre-order the Lara Croft game to get South Park for free?

EDIT:
Nevermind this. The game isn't available in my country.

AHA-Lambda

Oh, Shadow of Mordor Season Pass price has updated now, still way too expensive >_>

Is Batman Origins Season pass worth it? It's 3.75€ on bundlestars.

I'd go for it, only the story DLC to me is worth it but it's pretty good; if you're into the challenge stuff too then it's a no brainer.

Dr Dogg

what's so good about that horse game btw... it looks like a poor man's secret of the magic crystals

It looks like SimHorse, well that and stable management as well. You know what the really fucked up thing is? Whilst checking out to see who else got milambered I noticed that he doesn't bloody own it himself!

Ozium

It looks like SimHorse, well that and stable management as well. You know what the really fucked up thing is? Whilst checking out to see who else got milambered I noticed that he doesn't bloody own it himself!

well, that's not too surprising... and

you know what to do

L.O.R.D

seeing some people getting those gifts ,,hahaha
and found someone sent me a gift , i prayed i don't get that game
and what got is this

7TCo2AX.jpg

inm8num2

My discovery queue won't stop taking me to the page for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms. Every 5 or 6 items on the queue it pops up, and even if I mark "not interested" it comes up anyway. Damn this infernal bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom