• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Heh. I checked out my loot summary from Modbot. It lists my $20 Steam Wallet giveaway as unclaimed, I think because it thinks the code was fake?

$20 Steam Wallet -- BOGUS GAME KEY GOES HERE

That made me laugh.

I have a couple of those too :D

Ether Vapor Remaster -- PM-CTH-FOR-THE-EMAIL-LINK (claimed)
$5 Game of your choice -- Contact-Cth-Via-PM-When-You-Win (claimed)

Ozium

My discovery queue won't stop taking me to the page for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms. Every 5 or 6 items on the queue it pops up, and even if I mark "not interested" it comes up anyway. Damn this infernal bug.

same.. tempted to install it, play for one minute and write a review ranting about how it won't gtfo out my face

Ozium

You'll cry at how you could have bought a real game with your money.

609485983.gif

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys think the $5 Metal Gear Rising deal on Nuuvem will repeat later? I don't intend to buy it right now because I have a lot of other games to get through, but if it's not getting as good as that again, I might as well get it now I guess.

Does CS:GO run well on a 5 year old desktop?

Can you play L4D2 with 30 FPS on medium settings?

If yes then go for it.

What a peculiar criterion of game quality.

Well both are made with RPG Maker... at least ASM has choices, more handdrawn tilesets, better music, better dialogues, minigames. (And is overall better execution. While To the Moon feels more like a 1 Month game tbh)

To the Moon has... well... nothing. The "Feels" arent felt by everyone.

Ozium

how much longer is the long dark on sale I wont have money until tomorrow :(

I have a strong urge to support David Hayter

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of thesaucetastic, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (thesaucetastic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fallout: New Vegas -- MB-21EC28594E691624 - Taken by Jadax. 15 entrants total.

t1417125288z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
its just 1,50€ lost so no biggie but lol at lords of shadow 2 80% >_> wait for the dailies indeed

zkylon

zkylewd
Gonna get To The Moon, am I gonna cry like a babby?
maybe, but it's not a depressing game, it's actually very sweet and uplifting

The attempt at humour in to the moon is terrible. Liked the game overall though.

cmon, they're adorable

I didn't like 5 or 6, and loved 3 back in the day.

stronghold + battle mage + expert haste = victory
i'll just finally start king's bounty warriors of the north den

i like the idea of having a valkyrie posse

Well both are made with RPG Maker... at least ASM has choices, more handdrawn tilesets, better music, better dialogues, minigames. (And is overall better execution. While To the Moon feels more like a 1 Month game tbh)

To the Moon has... well... nothing. The "Feels" arent felt by everyone.
i don't agree but sure, if the game's "feels" didn't do anything for you then ok. i don't think choices or handdrawn tilesets or whatever does really matter in the end, these games either move you or they don't, a lot of people loved the walking dead game and i thought it was a manipulative, patronizing waste of time, and i didn't like dear esther either because i thought it had no really substance behind all its prettiness

to the moon imo is a very enjoyable and very touching game that was admittedly pretty rough with like free assets and shit, but still managed to make me feel something. pretty subjective stuff but that's what this kind of game is

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

TEC 3001 -- MB-589AD8FFB247FCF8 - Taken by Tesseract
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-026B63A48BF01408

iosefe

ok, lets be realistic.

if a game doesn't have a small discount, it wont be a daily right? them Disney games are giving me bad vibes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not sure if its breaking 2k earlier this year, or the fact that im playing one massive game (Inquisition) with another waiting to be next (the wow xpac), but I just cant seem to pull the trigger on games like I used to. I actually think "im never gonna play this" now... what happened to me :(

Spintires and Rome 2 are pretty much the lowest they've been (Rome 2 on GMG is even better) for example but...yeah >_>

I guess it also doesnt help that because of russian prices this year, I already got all the big new releases which I wouldnt have day 1 on past years, otherwise I would have been excited for wolfenstein or evil within or something

oh well, time to move on to stamp collecting I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom