• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

i've spent an hour in Broforce, and i wonder why i haven't bought it sooner.

also, i got a level 2 [unassigned]

probably wants my astebreed cards

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah, after this expensive December I'm planning to switch ISPs. My only problem is that my house is in a pretty far side of the city so the cables aren't setup yet. That will be an additional charge I can't dole out now.
`````````````````````````````````
Thanks to the sale, I have the games to play for the rest of the year + the first months of next year. I might dip with the Winter sale but for smaller games, and some notable indies.

dont get me wrong, Im still not used to it myself (like I said, when Wasteland 2 was 21 gigs I was like "really? that?") but its just something we need to get used to with this generation

Anyone remember this game and having fond memories of it like I have?

PacificAssaultBox.jpg
I didn't like Pacific Assault that much.
Too much jungle sections, although I can't really complain about that since that was pretty much what was happening back there. But I prefer the european setting anytime

Khronico

You guys ever have a moment when you first enter into a game world and just KNOW your gonna enjoy that game? I just had that with Might and Magic X. Glad I bought it, it looks like this will be a fun ride.

Sini

does borderlands 2 goty contain all the meaningful dlc?
It lacks Headhunter DLCs. I don't know much about them besides that they aren't that big. New area and some missions I think.
It also doesn't have skin packs or second Ultimate Vault Hunter pack. Vault hunter packs are for those who want to get their level super high. Typical players won't need those.

Is ModBot down? I'm trying to get an unclaimed game from Toki767's previous giveaway (which he posted both here and in the Free giveaways thread) but no response.

FoneBone

More great deals on Nuuvem: WBIE LEGO games are the cheapest they've ever been. $2.60-$3.20 for all except LEGO Batman 3, which is only about $17.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
More great deals on Nuuvem: WBIE LEGO games are the cheapest they've ever been. $2.60-$3.20 for all except LEGO Batman 3, which is only about $17.

most of us just want / need the disney ones :(

disneypls

Ozium

about to say fuck it and go up to target to grab a wallet card to grab either the long dark ot hte tires that spin

self control fading

Derp

Okay guys. I've accessed GMG through 'Murican VPN. Now i can see those godly VIP deals i couldn't see before. The question is, can i buy them? Has anyone purchased through VPN on GMG?

Strider

Got Transistor today
on PSN
since I had money in my account already and figured for $8 why not. Hope it's as good as some of you say. I found Bastion to be mediocre but the combat system in Transistor is supposed to be much better and that was my biggest complaint with Bastion.

Rhaknar

Do you think TNO would get a bigger discount though in the Winter sales?

that question is getting old, no offense Derp. We dont know really, even shit like "its 75% off so its safe to buy" is out the window these days as proven by lords of shadow 2 daily. None of us work for valve or developers, you (and anyone that asks that question) know as much as we do, especially these days

nothing personal :p

Kevin

So I purchased this deal but for the life of me cannot find the download code. I got no email or anything and no code shows up in my order history. How do you retrieve the steam key from this website?

EDIT: Looks like the order didn't go through all the way the first time. Weird. I redid the order and it seemed to have worked the second time.

wilflare

TNO and Dishonored :D

I've ruled out Dishonored. I don't think i want it anymore. But TNO is something i definitely want.

I have no idea. haha I'm still suffering from the aftereffects of missing the price error

zkylon

zkylewd
that question is getting old, no offense Derp. We dont know really, even shit like "its 75% off so its safe to buy" is out the window these days as proven by lords of shadow 2 daily. None of us work for valve or developers, you (and anyone that asks that question) know as much as we do, especially these days

oh rhakny you and your fuck you posts :>

Rhaknar

oh rhakny you and your fuck you posts :>

this was not a fuck you post at all. It was a statement of fact, I was even quite polite about it

we simply dont or cannot know if a game will be cheaper. In fact, like the lords of the shadow 2 example, if you would have said "buy it its safe" yesterday, you would be the asshole (even if going by past sales, it looked safe).

TNO and Dishonored :D

I've ruled out Dishonored. I don't think i want it anymore. But TNO is something i definitely want.

Dishonored was one of the best games I played last gen. I really recommend you give it a go sometime

Ezalc

Got Transistor today
on PSN
since I had money in my account already and figured for $8 why not. Hope it's as good as some of you say. I found Bastion to be mediocre but the combat system in Transistor is supposed to be much better and that was my biggest complaint with Bastion.

I actually liked the combat in Bastion better since it was more dynamic. Transistor looks and sounds better though.

zkylon

zkylewd
this was not a fuck you post at all. It was a statement of fact, I was even quite polite about it

we simply dont or cannot know if a game will be cheaper. In fact, like the lords of the shadow 2 example, if you would have said "buy it its safe" yesterday, you would be the asshole (even if going by past sales, it looked safe).

it was a bit of a fuck you post :>

Derp

Ah, sorry :p. Didn't know the question was being asked a lot haha, but i'm not surprised. That question probably gets thrown around a lot regarding many games during these times, and i understand what you're saying. I had just hoped there were a few "fortune tellers" haha. But no worries, i understand. Thanks anyways!

Damn decisions. I hate them so much.

I have no idea. haha I'm still suffering from the aftereffects of missing the price error
DON'T REMIND ME LOL! I'm still so mad...

Dishonored was one of the best games I played last gen. I really recommend you give it a go sometime
Hm... In your opinion is the GOTY vesion worth it? I may just trust you and buy the standard one, but if the GOTY is better i may as well wait. It's cheap as hell anyway. It's like the price of a Burger.

Seriously! It's not like the Steam thread is full of fortune tellers. Just general advice and gaming opinions if you want them.

What does anybody expect with questions like "Will X get any cheaper?" Nobody knows.

Hm... In your opinion is the GOTY vesion worth it? I may just trust you and buy the standard one, but if the GOTY is better i may as well wait. It's cheap as hell anyway. It's like the price of a Burger.

The dlc campaigns for the game are almost as good as the main game and some argue it might be even better due to how the mechanics were updated. If you're interested at all, then yeah get in on it

Ah, sorry :p. Didn't know the question was being asked a lot haha, but i'm not surprised. That question probably gets thrown around a lot regarding many games during these times, and i understand what you're saying. I had just hoped there were a few "fortune tellers" haha. But no worries, i understand. Thanks anyways!

Damn decisions. I hate them so much.

DON'T REMIND ME LOL! I'm still so mad...

GOTY is absolutely worth it. The two meaty expansions are like a standalone game. The story plays perfectly with the main game, instead of cheapening it the way DLCs tend to do by simply revisiting the narrative.

I'm also in the camp of calling that game amazing. It immediately shot into my All Time list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom