• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshin

so I just picked up
Asterbreed
Shadow Warrior,
Bit trip collection,
Hexcells complete
and the pinball pack on humble with like 9+ tables

not to shabby pickup wise so far...but I want to get yaiba too?...-_-

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so I just picked up
Asterbreed
Shadow Warrior,
Bit trip collection,
Hexcells complete

I did not know about this pinball bundle! :eek:

Tizoc

so I just picked up
Asterbreed
Shadow Warrior,
Bit trip collection,
Hexcells complete

Yaiba plays like a Musou game, its art direction is nice and the higher difficutlies are brutal. For $10 I'd say it is worth a 1 time playthrough at least.

So my 4 Steam GotY nominees atm are
Strider, Freedom Planet, Killer is Dead & Gunhound EX
I'll try to put some time into Never Alone and hopefully like it enough to nominate it.

Yaiba plays like a Musou game, its art direction is nice and the higher difficutlies are brutal. For $10 I'd say it is worth a 1 time playthrough at least.

I'll try to put some time into Never Alone and hopefully like it enough to nominate it.

I can feel frost coming.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Steam GotY nominees atm are
Strider
Strider

are you ok frost? tell us if youre ok

I can feel frost coming.

1406216911152.gif

Tried to contact Steam support to maybe see about a refund for Yaiba.

Keep getting redirected to Yaiba's home-page, with a non-working support section.

Wish I could just email a dude and tell him this piece of crap isn't working.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Is Gunhound EX that good? I loved Target Earth on the Genesis. Not that I ever played it without an infinite health code.

Tizoc

Is Gunhound EX that good? I loved Target Earth on the Genesis. Not that I ever played it without an infinite health code.

It's my GotY contender, so I would strongly recommend it. It reminds me of playing Metal Slug, and its story and characters are quite good.

kudoboi

If you still have that 75% coupon for Shadow Warrior, it's only $1 right now with today's daily deal. Could not resist at that price. Looks like the game comes with a free bonus too: Viscera Cleanup Detail (whatever that is). Passed on the SE though, even though that's only another buck (no coupon needed). I can live without a digital artbook and extra weapons.
Ooh tnx for the link. I was wondering yesterday if they still gave that game for free

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

2014-11-28_07-08-36.jpg

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Part of me regrets giving away my coupon. Hard to argue with a dollar game

I definitely regret you giving it to someone who wasn't me, that's for sure. You really screwed up here, man.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
just overall feel of the third person view, it doesnt feel...proper (in vanilla that is)

Third person in any Beth title has always been an afterthought. If you don't like the first person mode, you should probably stay very far away from the Elderscrolls/Oblivion, Skyrim with Guns.

Rhaknar

Third person in any Beth title has always been an afterthought. If you don't like the first person mode, you should probably stay very far away from the Elderscrolls/Oblivion, Skyrim with Guns.

hence why I asked if there was mods, keep up Secks! no point using dem slutty Tera mods in skyrim if you aint playing in third person

How long does the VIP "Green Thursday" thing last on GMG? When does it usually change over?

previous VIP games had no rhyme or reason, stuff just sometimes changed. then the VIP section disapeared for a few days, now its back for this "greenman thursday" so who knows :/

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
hence why I asked if there was mods, keep up Secks! no point using dem slutty Tera mods in skyrim if you aint playing in third person

Mods won't fix the combat/camera without a massive extensive overhaul in regards to combat systems/etc that Beth does.

You shouldn't be using third person for the nude mods unless you're also using the infamous sex mods as well. :x

To be fair though: Beth combat systems are shit no matter the perspective. :/

Rhaknar

Mods won't fix the combat/camera without a massive extensive overhaul in regards to combat systems/etc that Beth does.

You shouldn't be using third person for the nude mods unless you're also using the infamous sex mods as well. :x

To be fair though: Beth combat systems are shit no matter the perspective. :/

oi...those Tera ladies aint nude...

kevin1025

Banned
previous VIP games had no rhyme or reason, stuff just sometimes changed. then the VIP section disapeared for a few days, now its back for this "greenman thursday" so who knows :/

Darn. The GMG/Playfire blog was updated at 4pm UTC time with the deals mentioned (11am where I am), so I'm hoping it's going to be there till 11am tomorrow morning. If it's completely scatterbrained, hopefully I wake up in time!

Ozium

installing the long dark

this better not suck

still don't know whether I should bite the bullet on spintires or wait til it's 75% or more

Spyware

Someone really doesn't want me to get South Park cheap. First I miss out on that Elgiganten deal. Then I see that amazing uPlay deal (loved the first Lara Croft)... and find out it doesn't exist here in Sweden. I give up D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom