• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a little under $15 on Amazon (Steam key).

And as the year draws to a close, it's possible that Activision might lose the license for the property. Next movie doesn't come out for almost 4 years either.

Also it's currently 25% off on Steam at $30 and I wouldn't expect a daily to go below 50%.

Uh oh...

Well goodbye prospective sale funds, it was nice knowing you. Though considering I got 2 512gb MX100's yesterday I'm not sure why I want another SSD :\. Still for those looking for decent capacity, awesome speed at an affoardable price check out Amzon.co.uk in about 2 hours.

So next year because this extra large SD we can expect price drop or not ?

wilflare

:X pssst.. did anyone purchase extra TNOs from GG?

---
how many of you play on a large screen TV? so tempted to plug my PC in to play Alien Isolation. if only the darn Miracast worked

my local retailer has a Zotac 970 Twin Fan 4GB for SG$401 (US$298) after discount.. good price?

Monooboe

Ok I need to check, might have been brought up already but Civilization: Beyond Earth on Amazon US, I can activate it on my European Steam right?

Dr Dogg

Well that lasted all of 20 seconds.

I'm all about setting limits for myself, my previous Steam partition was only 400GB and it forced me to play and get rid of larger games sooner or later. It would feel like a waste of money for me to buy more drives just to have more games I don't play installed (same could be said about buying them in the first place of course) and I've always managed to deal with less space than others.

Since not having an optical drive in a PC for donkeys years I've become a digital hoarder. Combine that with stuff like ShadowPlay and taking full sized stupid resolution images (some that I really should delete) I plough through space more than I should. Had a clear out when FFXIII came out and I'm now back to breaking point again. I think I need to make some rigid new years resolutions.
So next year because this extra large SD we can expect price drop or not ?

No idea but the £/$/€ per GB price has been coming down all the time. Right now $0.40-45 per GB is the sweetspot. There were reports of Samsung releasing 850 EVO's around the end of this month. I think Fry's accidentally leaked prices though not sure how accurate that really is.

Well that lasted all of 20 seconds.

Since not having an optical drive in a PC for donkeys years I've become a digital hoarder. Combine that with stuff like ShadowPlay and taking full sized stupid resolution images (some that I really should delete) I plough through space more than I should. Had a clear out when FFXIII came out and I'm now back to breaking point again. I think I need to make some rigid new years resolutions.

No idea but the £/$/€ per GB price has been coming down all the time. Right now $0.40-45 per GB is the sweetspot. There were reports of Samsung releasing 850 EVO's around the end of this month. I think Fry's accidentally leaked prices though not sure how accurate that really is.

Can you confirm that china SD are stable and have good firmware ?

Dr Dogg

Can you confirm that china SD are stable and have good firmware ?

No idea sorry. I generally only stick to a couple of brands I've had good experience with and even Samsung had a problem with their drives that needed a firmware update. Easiest thing I would think would be to find the specific SSD or selection of you were after and go check up on their support sites and then check out product reviews on sites like NewEgg and Amazon (though as always some customer 'reviews' are best taken with a pinch of salt).

Maniac

Banned
elaborate friend
Technical clusterfuck with a hackjob of a... Well, not really a hackjob port, since that would indicate performance is worse on PC than it is on console, which isn't really the case.

So... Yeah, technical clusterfuck. But hey, the game itself isn't broken, so it's not as bad as a Ubisoft game :p

Nabs

I need to remember to pick up 1001 Spikes before the sale is through. It's $5 with the loyalty discount.

derExperte

I want Spintires but somehow can't bring myself to buy it.

I need to remember to pick up 1001 Spikes before the sale is through. It's $5 with the loyalty discount.

Thanks for that, the price in my wishlist doesn't show the additional discount.

Ozium

1001 is 33% off, and w/ the loyalty discount it takes it to 66% off...

maybe it will be a daily at 66% off and we can buy it for 15 cents

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom