• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

vcm5fpf.png

Fuck you Sega for making the last report of Valkyria Chronicles unlock only after beating Chapter 11 on New Game+
Rest of game was great though.
My body is ready for Dark Souls !G4WL patch.

AHA-Lambda

Sure I'll give Liberation a punt at £4. Is Styx worth getting in it at £12?

Still got my heart set on Dreamfall, come on! :D

PS: Is there any point in getting Sleeping Dogs DE if you've already got the original?

Dr Dogg

That's what Beyond Earth and Evil Within people thought too. *1 month later*

Well with Beyond Earth it was a bit of a grumble to see it discounted (and mispriced here for a couple of hours) so soon after launch but I got some preorder DLC that would take the cost of a new purchasers today to about what I paid for it. That and I've at least sunk some time in to it. The Evil Within though... yikes!

PS: Is there any point in getting Sleeping Dogs DE if you've already got the original?

Hmmm probably not. It does have some new effects work like volumetric fog, new style reflections and increased traffic density but they all come with an extra performance cost. Content wise it's exactly the same.

Banner Saga is tempting...
I can also get FFIII for "free" on gamersgate with store credit but I'm not sure if I'll like it.
Also, it's about time RE Revelations goes south of 10 euros.

These prices are really spoiling me. I want to get a PS4 eventually but game prices right now are fucking ridiculous.
Sony has been doing good sales on PSN for PS3 and Vita but I guess it'll still be a while before PS4 games become reasonably priced. The current sale prices put them where they should be in the first place.

Chariot

Some items cannot be added to your cart unless you have a South American IP. Hola is the quickest and easiest way to get around that.
Mhm, it worked so far, but when I tried to pay, paypal automatically logged me out. I didn't make the exchange. No money from my PP, no game in my nuuvem library.

Is a german paypal account a problem?

Jawmuncher

Mhm, it worked so far, but when I tried to pay, paypal automatically logged me out. I didn't make the exchange. No money from my PP, no game in my nuuvem library.

Is a german paypal account a problem?

If the paypal region is different they kick back.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How RPGish is Styx?

Not very. Completing mission objectives and unlocking optional insignias (challenges) earns you XP, which you use to unlock skills/upgrades, but they can't be levelled up further or anything (there's just the one unlock), so that's the beginning and end of it.

Not very. Completing mission objectives and unlocking optional insignias (challenges) earns you XP, which you use to unlock skills/upgrades, but they can't be levelled up further or anything (there's just the one unlock), so that's the beginning and end of it.

Dang I am craving an rpg and I doubt my computer can run Mordor (I doubt it can even run Styx) I will look futher

Zafehouse Diaries got its purchasability pulled off. Probably because of that price mistake?
-
Zwei neue Simulator-Spiele für euch.

Arbeit macht
müde
!
-
How is StarPoint Gemini 2? I literally can't find any threads on gaf about it
Yep, never heard of that here but it has been on my radar for many months. Looks really fabulous and has very positive reviews. Only the price doesn't fit into the equation ;)
-

zkylon

zkylewd
still don't get why dark souls is unavailable in argieland lol

nothing for me today either. 15 for styx is kinda tempting but i can wait

JustinBB7

There is a sale on the Valve store, but the shipping outside America is even more ridiculously expensive than I remembered. Anybody have a code or anything? Long shot I suppose but just in case.

nuveem is having a sale for many games. Worth checking out.
Just note that you probably have to use a VPN to purchase stuff there. I recommend either FlyVPN or browser extension Hola. Both are free and I used both to buy from nuveem previously. So there shouldn't be any problems.

Some imo good deals.
Aliens vs Predator Collection ~ 1,87€ (10,17€ on steam)
Max Payne Franchise Pack (1-3+season pass) ~ 4,99€ (12,48 on steam)

Ozium

we should have a colonial marines gaf game night

how do you buy from nuveem tho there are ppl saying they can't order cuz it checks their region

Tizoc

Have it, played it, was fun although repetative. I need a new New Vegas, I have already beat it twice.

Oh how about Ys: Oath in Felghana? It's an action game, with leveling up slightly increasing your strength but with a few levels enemies become more manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom