• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

I want to buy Titanfall from the Origin store (I know this a Steam thread, but everyone who knows is here ;p)

I'm using this Hola add-on for Chrome to get it for $5 and using PayPal to pay
When it asks me where I live and provide an address, should I pick US and put in some random address?

Sajjaja

I think it's absurd that people are upset that games go on a deep discount in as little as a month after release because this has happened to frequently in the past, what else do you expect?

I'll probably get flak for this, but everyone laughed at that dude from EA who said that these random deep discounts that Steam gives cheapens intellectual property, but then they go around and whine when the games get a deep discount so soon after release.

Is the Arkham Origins dlc even worth it? Sure it's just 2,5 euros but that's the same price as the full game right now, I'm wondering if I should just cut the price in half by buying just the game.

Accoun

So, i clicked on the IG link, and showed me another Steam account logged, with another mail. I'm not sure how secure is posting those link, or at least there's some problem with Indiegala account.
The account was zelig something.

It's not logged in for me, but it indeed shows the e-mail.

zkylon

zkylewd
so, what's the difference between dungeon of the endless crystal and pixel packs?

i don't get it

also is that game any good, it looks pretty

GFWL hates your country, that's why.
GFWL isn't officially supported in some countries.

Edit: b10.
yeah but why

what did we do

you can like, buy gears of war 1 and like street fighter at stores here, so it's not like gfwl is unheard of in argieland

Chariot

It's running fine now.
Weird wonder what was causing it.
But now I'm on a mission I'm hating.
If you interest, I made a small video how I solved it.
Instead of Order you can also use Defense and with being earlier in the game you probably need two rounds to destroy the radiator, but the general principle is the same.

Jawmuncher

If you interest, I made a small video how I solved it.
Instead of Order you can also use Defense and with being earlier in the game you probably need two rounds to destroy the radiator, but the general principle is the same.

How did you know that was the part I was at?
But yeah just managed to beat it. Thanks.
Ended up using a similar idea.

Thorgal

going a bit off topic but thought i ask here :

When making a backup of Keepass on a memory stick do i only need to back up the "Database.kdb" folder or also everything that inside the directory ?

Tenrius

Gentlemen.

irajiehmvna7hk6e.jpg

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Got Max Payne 1-3 from Nuuvem for $5 I think I'm good for today.

Also anyone know what's with MGR? Everytime I tried to play it in offline mode yesterday I got crazy hud flicker on 1080p until I select a lower resolution for some reason. Maybe it's a amd thing :/

M.D

I want to buy Titanfall from the Origin store (I know this a Steam thread, but everyone who knows is here ;p)

I'm using this Hola add-on for Chrome to get it for $5 and using PayPal to pay
When it asks me where I live and provide an address, should I pick US and put in some random address?

^

I'm putting in matching PayPal information and it gives me an error

Am I doing something wrong?
Anyone from the US mind buying this for me and I'll send you $5 via PayPal? only have the "Send payments for goods and services" from the looks of it tho, think that's important to some people

Tried Yaiba again.

I guess it just randomly decides when it wants to work.

First couple times it crashed before the title-screen.
Then it crashed after I started the game.
Then when I finally got into the game, the camera got stuck under the floor and I couldn't do anything.

Restarting fixed that and I was actually playing the game!
But now I have to get to work. =/

I saw a birthday banner on my profile page and thought that Valve was congratulating me on my Steam birthday. Turns out it was Enhanced Steam, and not Valve.

Thanks Jshackles!

zkylon

zkylewd
despite how little i cared for it, mgr r for 5 bucks on nuuvem is a steal

someone tell me about dungeon of the endless

cmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom