• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
That piece of software has given viability to the DS4 as the main PC controller for this gen. It's a damn shame that using regular DirectInput takes away all the goodies(vibration, light control, etc.), but most games are Xinput-supported anyway.
Wouldn't it be super if games just naturally supported the ds4 that way you wouldn't need a 3rd party software and take advantage of the trackpad for games that use it, like gta5? Aw man that would kick ass.

Dr Dogg

Tesco Direct has it boxed for £19 and I have £4.50 in clubcard vouchers to use.

I would but I think I'm good for a while. I think there were a few Tesco vouchers flying around the other day but their the usual x amount off for new customers if you spend y amount. Might want to check HotUKDeals or DealSpwn to see if you can get even more off as they pretty much always stack with Clubcard vouchers.

Anteater

man wolfenstein is legit, game is so much fun

and flawlesswidescreen seems to work with the evil within demo, played it for a bit even tho it's 2spooky4me

Alright, I'm on my way to get that $100 iPhone trade deal from Best Buy... Should I blow it all on Steam cards, or should I be more conservative? I've never had more than $50 in my wallet at a time, so that's be a new experience.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I see anno 2070, hopefully its for 1404 aswell

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That Windows' copy function doesn't run through folder paths before it begins copying files is so bloody stupid. I left 295GB of backed-up stuff copying to an external drive only to return home hours later to find that it stalled at ~30GB because "Are you sure you want to combine the contents of these identically-named folders?"

Come on, JaseC, redeem that gift. You're making me nervous, sempai...

Haha, rest assured I didn't buy it in the interim. ;) Cheers.

dex3108

That Windows' copy function doesn't run through folder paths before it begins copying files is so bloody stupid. I left 295GB of backed-up stuff copying to an external drive only to return home hours later to find that it stalled at ~30GB because "Are you sure you want to combine the contents of these identically-named folders?".

That should be solved in Windows 8.1.

Miguel81

Wouldn't it be super if games just naturally supported the ds4 that way you wouldn't need a 3rd party software and take advantage of the trackpad for games that use it, like gta5? Aw man that would kick ass.

Yup, it would be ace. Apparently, some indie studios and Ubi(Far Cry 4) are starting to do just that. *Crosses fingers for GTAV*

iosefe

they finally gave South park the sale it deserves

a friend of mine bought it two days ago because he couldn't wait. i can't wait to hear his rage

AHA-Lambda

LOL at cod: ghosts being $45 for the daily deal

WUT

285.gif

Strider

Ghosts at 75% off... Is that a mistake? Because I don't think I've ever seen a COD discounted that much. Ghosts sucks though but if BO2 has a really good deal...

Nzyme32

LOL at people AFTER FIVE YEARS not fucking getting it that it takes a while for prices to fucking update.

For fucks sake.

In fairness, I am fairly certain that it wasn't till 2012 or 2013 that they actually started doing this by at least several minutes. I remember this well as there used to be a lot of price errors before that point

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ghosts at 75% off... Is that a mistake? Because I don't think I've ever seen a COD discounted that much. Ghosts sucks though but if BO2 has a really good deal...

this sale has better discounts than we've seen in...err...like 3 years. At least on steam sales directly, not talking about amazon or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom