• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

Thanks. Game is called Dawn of Discovery and it's only 40% off. :(

AIeozb7.jpg

Aww that's a shame. 85% off for the UK, but not sure if that is a pricing error just yet

Turfster

The LEGO Marvel 75% extends to all WB LEGO games (hobbit/potter/Batman).
Nothing on the disney ones, of course.

Thief 4 for 7,49€.

Without comparing it to the other Thief games, how is it?
Yay or nay?
Nay.
The classic thief trilogy is on sale, tho, and they're definitely worth it for people that don't have them yet.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Aww that's a shame. 85% off for the UK, but not sure if that is a pricing error just yet

Dawn of Discovery and Anno 1404, while they're the same game, are separate apps. Ubi applied a featured discount to one but not the other.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Thief 4 for 7,49€.

Yay or nay?
Yay.
Amusing action/adventure with some above average stealth and a great atmosphere.

As long as you don't compare the game to it's predecessor it's well worth 7,49. Especially if you like the visual style.

AHA-Lambda

And Modern Warfare 2. I'm missing those too (and MW3 but no thanks).

Well at least we now know that Activision has heard of the number 75.

It just took a critically panned, arguably brand tarnishing game to get there ;)

Thief 4 for 7,49€.

Yay or nay?

Eh, it's plainly average, it feels closer to a poor man's Dishonored than anything. A lot of the level design to me breaks it. You don't need to steal golf cos it's only used on upgrades that you don't need, plus you don't need to be all that careful as the "open levels" are broken up with loading screens past certain doors that reset guard behaviour.

Get caught? No problem just run to the next area, you'll be fine!

Sini

ewLhHrm.png

Gonna' go out on a limb and say I'm the only one.
Nope, you're not the only one. :)

I've been waiting patiently for a deeper discount on Anno 1404/Dawn of Discovery, but might just have to bite the bullet and pick it up during this sale - has been right at the top of my wishlist since it returned to Steam.

Here:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SinineSiil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Anno 1404 Gold -- MB-C76123C12E68E32C - Taken by JustLynx. 34 entrants total.
header_586x192.jpg

t1417295815z1.png

Nzyme32

Dawn of Discovery and Anno 1404, while they're the same game, are separate apps. Ubi applied a featured discount to one but not the other.

Good thing I live in the UK :p

Edit: Just remembered I bought this for you. Didn't think it would take this long for me to get round to getting it for myself haha

binding of isaac rebirth at $10 again , guess i will buy it but i have one question , can i play it with my 360 controller?? , in the other binding of isaac i had to use xpadder :|

derExperte

binding of isaac rebirth at $10 again , guess i will buy it but i have one question , can i play it with my 360 controller?? , in the other binding of isaac i had to use xpadder :|

You can. Totally new engine.

edit: beaten by someone who can't even fucking spell

Well you can actually buy the standard edition and Awakenings as well as the Ultimate edition and have separate entries in your account. What's quite funny on Origin is that you can buy the Ultimate edition for a fiver whilst the Digital Deluxe which comes with next to no DLC or Awakenings is £7.50. I don't think EA care too much about pricing anymore.
No you can't, vanilla is 5 and ultimate is 7.50
Had me thinking ultimate dropped in price :/

Chariot

Rly? I want to play it, but I trust you. Anyway I only had $8 and I want FF3 and/or 4.
As someone said, it's like a worse version of Dishonored. If you want it and don't have Dishonored yet, get Dishonored. You don't even need to play with the magic in Dishonored if you don't like it. The game is so good designed that you can play entirely without them.

Pupo

As someone said, it's like a worse version of Dishonored. If you want it and don't have Dishonored yet, get Dishonored. You don't even need to play with the magic in Dishonored if you don't like it. The game is so good designed that you can play entirely without them.

Yeah, Dishonored was pretty good, I like it. Well... still waiting for FF's discounts on Steam.

Is the South Park DLC worth it? I got the game from the Ubisoft promo a few days ago. I still haven't started the game since I want to finish Grid 2 first.

Khronico

Well, I remained strong and managed to hold off buying Starpoint Gemini 2 + Grid Autosport yesterday. Guess I'll reward myself by buying 7 Days to Die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom