• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teppic

Pretty good deal on South Park, but I'll wait to get it until the winter sale when I have more wallet money to play around with.

Knurek

Anno 1404 instabought.
Or rather would be instabought if Steam let me add it to the cart...
Anyone else having the same problem?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
South Park is great. Still one of the best I've played this year.

icWuA5NGsUVEY.gif

Kanokare

Damnit I just bought South Park from Amazon for 20 as a gift to someone and now it's on sale on Steam for 14. I know wait for the dailies but I had credit on Amazon that made it free but still >_>

Shadownet

Banned
Hey now, are people dissing Star Trek? Wtf is going on here?

I'm going to start Vulcan death grip the next person who say something bad about Star Trek. (Unless its the game).

Also Ghosts at $15 is till $10 too much.

Dr Dogg

£3.74 for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition is a fucking steal. Yeah, yeah it's been cheap before but one of the best written games ever that will clock in 40-60 hours at that price is insane. So that one person who hasn't jumped on it yet (yes Ozium I am watching you) you can't go far wrong treating yourself there.

Damn, haha. I expected all year for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition to go for $5 on steam, but it seemed it was never going to happen so I bought it on Halloween.

Well, at least the game is pretty good so it doesn't bother me that much. >_>

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
igTijdqk2srqh.png

That doesn't seem right.

Dr Dogg

I own Dragon Age Origins Ultimate but it's not showing the owned tag on the store font.

Yeah Volvo, you are not fooling me!

Well you can actually buy the standard edition and Awakenings as well as the Ultimate edition and have separate entries in your account. What's quite funny on Origin is that you can buy the Ultimate edition for a fiver whilst the Digital Deluxe which comes with next to no DLC or Awakenings is £7.50. I don't think EA care too much about pricing anymore.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Whistleblower DLC for Outlast is also 75%, also a first (on steam, its been 75% on other places)

OOOH SOUTH PARK FOR 13.60!! I totally wasn't expecting that. I have literally 0 interest in that lara croft game so even tho that's probably a better deal I'm picking it up from steam instead! So hype, I thought if it was lower than 20 it would be 15. You know this will actually be my first purchase from steam this entire year. Every other PC game I've gotten this year was from other sites or from russia steam since it had better savings. Now with trading blocked chances are very high I probably won't end up buying from steam more often like this year.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I was going to pick up Ghosts' DLC so it's all there for when I buy a pre-order key, but Acti "forgot" to apply a featured deal discount to it. Your loss, Kotick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom