• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOH PvZ GW actually got cheaper today + i figured out how to do the vpn thing, i was missing a step :p good thing it didn't work for me yesterday. maybe DA will get cheaper too, if so I'll pick them up as well.

Ubisoft shop still has my order of DA:I as "order pending" or something like that. I wish they'd either cancel it or fulfill it already.

9.50 using VPN to get it from the mexican origin site.

Still too much. WAY too much.

Ubisoft shop still has my order of DA:I as "order pending" or something like that. I wish they'd either cancel it or fulfill it already.

Still too much. WAY too much.

damn that sucks, hopefully its fulfilled, would suck if all the waiting was for nothing.

I bought the game yesterday. -_-

oh you mad. its even cheaper on the US origin as well. Seems they're doing it the way steam does it with deeper discounts for different games every day since the sabtour went up in price, odd tho since it doesn't show up on the front page.

Locust

yeah, not a fan of the honor system :/

I have trustable people to buy from anyway, but when you decide you want more than a couple of games it takes ages to get the transaction sorted. Add to that them randomly blocking russians from buying (I dont mean the 10 checkout limit) and its just a total clusterfuck.

L.O.R.D

I'm sure there's a pic of the game around here which is a lot more...persuasive.

here

3F4B2EC37EDEF688A6F732F72A0871A113988074

Ordered Temple of Osiris + South Park from that Ubi sale. South Park had a Steam key in the email, Osiris is saying it will install over Uplay. May send out a key after launch? Dunno.

Do those keys from the US Ubi store work here in the UK on steam? Or are they locked to US.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Dreaming Sarah -- MB-75755164C1494EE3 - Taken by Purkake4
Vanguard Princess -- MB-E7F4813888E4276C - Taken by Tesseract

Zeeman

Some Humble leftovers:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zeeman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Risk of Rain -- MB-3857044CA3606872 - Taken by Naked Snake. 1 entrants total.
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs -- MB-F5EAB7D4A67C9A1C - Taken by KevinRo. 8 entrants total.
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-CFF59E5F25932988 - Taken by Woody Invincible. 5 entrants total.

t1417040744z1.png

Just a note that Risk of Rain there isn't one of the free copies, so there's no expiry date on redeeming it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

AHA-Lambda

I'd bet on Dreamfall Chapters being a daily at some point as Dreamfall: TLJ is only 20% off right now making it £11 for a 8 year old game that was £3 on gog days ago =/

L.O.R.D

wow

The earlier price was a permanently discounted Early Access price which was to be raised when the game enters "Late Access" a few months before the final 1.0 release. We've reached that point now but decided we can make the transition smoother for people by taking part in the sales event. This way you know the final launch price but can still get it with the old price for a while.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/270150/discussions/0/624076027528688381/

lol , "Late Access"

r3n4ud

I mentioned it in the other thread, but this thing seems new thread worthy. This is pissing me off in what I know to be irrational ways, but still. This can not stand.

EDIT: OP is already on it. Good.
Devs explanation
pasi.kainiemi [developer] Just now
The earlier price was a permanently discounted Early Access price which was to be raised when the game enters "Late Access" a few months before the final 1.0 release. We've reached that point now but decided we can make the transition smoother for people by taking part in the sales event. This way you know the final launch price but can still get it with the old price for a while.

Edit: Beat by the LORD himself :p

Arthea

I just noticed someone posting in sales thread that you get Gray Matter steam key from groupees (shiny loot bundle 9), it is not the case actually, there is no Gray Matter steam key from groupees or shiny loot, or am I missing something?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Someone said DayZ did same thing.

Yep, about 4 hours ago they set up a "Pricing roadmap" whereas today the price increased from $29.99 to $34.99 (and then the game was put on sale for $29.74).

Kinda shady that Early Access developers are taking advantage of people like this.

Along with the updates, you can expect a new price point for DayZ which will be 34.99 USD. This is part of a gradual price change as we progress with the development, and reach the goals that we set for the project. We would like to avoid a sudden increase in price once we hit the final release version. The current price of 23.99 EUR/29.99 USD will still be available during the Steam Fall sale. If you want to start surviving in DayZ, then now is the best time to get involved.

As well as the roadmap, we are thrilled to announce that the first half of 2016 will see our final release version and release from Steam Early Access, with our final price point of 39.99 EUR / 49.99 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom