• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

mother of Giffen.

post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

Xeroblade

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Xeroblade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Breach & Clear -- MB-3BE741A3E32C34D3 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 4 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman: EPIC -- MB-FD387517B1B5EA95 - Taken by Maniac. 2 entrants total.
Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-125ABF0CAFD35298 - Taken by Ruruja. 3 entrants total.
Galcon Legends -- MB-7ED0C50BB4EC9BCF - Taken by C4rter
Fieldrunners 2 -- MB-28D159893DD3D7B8 - Taken by Woody Invincible. 1 entrants total.
Symphony -- MB-0B2BFC2BC435CFF5 - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Galcon Fusion -- MB-36C431922E9CB824 - Taken by Madn
Fieldrunners -- MB-0FF1A237FE9F3A4F
Frozen Synapse -- MB-F4CF2A545ABB8AD0 - Taken by Oldschoolgamer. 1 entrants total.

t1417045065z1.png

humble leftovers

Hope someone will enjoy this game as much as I did.

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Naked Snake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BIT.TRIP FLUX -- MB-57F3CED26F2D02E2 - Taken by maty. 3 entrants total.

t1417045425z1.png

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Santerestil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

No Time To Explain -- MB-F3EAA5F3823BF34C - Taken by Newblade
Insurgency -- MB-20EE935869C2C533 - Taken by Regginator
Time Gentlemen, Please! & Ben There, Dan That! -- MB-4B6647968F5569E0
Not The Robots -- MB-A766087A2E95206D

Here are some deals I found for under $5. Lowest they've ever been, unless otherwise noted.

Guilty Gear X2 for 4.99 (-50%)
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men for $1.74 (-75%)
Momodora III for 3.99 (-20%)
Shadowrun Returns for $2.99 (-80%) (bundled for $12 on Humble Bundle)
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae for $2.49 (-75%) (bundled for BTA tier on Humble Bundle, like $6)
Paper Sorcerer for $2.49 (-50%) (was $1 only on the Humble Store)
Teslagrad for $4.99 (-50%) (was $2.49 only on GOG)

Have most of them, but was happy to add Momodora III to my WL.
Thanks.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Is Shadowrun Returns a good jumping off point, or should I just get Shadowrun Dragonfall: Directors cut? Never played either. The combat system seems cool.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Toki767, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Toki767, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

$20 Steam Wallet -- MB-9BFACE163484D237 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 100 entrants total.

t1417049380z1.png

Maniac

Banned
I have an AMD ship I'd like to trade/sell. Any idea how I can check and see what they're running for?

ikr, it's my smallest giveaway ever

You could always give it to me since you love me.

Or sell it to me for cheap-ish or something... I WANT THE DAMN MUSTANG T_T

Newblade

I bit the bullet on the mystery bundle. It's gonna be a bunch of repeats.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Newblade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Dreamin Sarah -- MB-BDADEE4D56BE497D - Taken by zkylon
Vanguard Princess -- MB-C29667C92B5577CB - Taken by Articalys

zkylon

zkylewd
Is Shadowrun Returns a good jumping off point, or should I just get Shadowrun Dragonfall: Directors cut? Never played either. The combat system seems cool.
the main game is alright but dragonfall is better

tho i don't think either of them are good enough to escape their tablet trappings

I bit the bullet on the mystery bundle. It's gonna be a bunch of repeats.
i took dreaming sarah

female protagonists!

thanks

Vamphuntr

Any chance Dead Rising 3 gets a better discount? I want it but I know it's a bad port so I don't want to support it until it drops a bit in price.

anastef

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
ModBot said:
Instructions for anastef:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (anastef, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North -- MB-779C5F126B467D88 - Taken by Hero Prinny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom