• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Here are some deals I found for under $5. Lowest they've ever been, unless otherwise noted.

Guilty Gear X2 for 4.99 (-50%)
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men for $1.74 (-75%)
Momodora III for 3.99 (-20%)
Shadowrun Returns for $2.99 (-80%) (bundled for $12 on Humble Bundle)
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae for $2.49 (-75%) (bundled for BTA tier on Humble Bundle, like $6)
Paper Sorcerer for $2.49 (-50%) (was $1 only on the Humble Store)
Teslagrad for $4.99 (-50%) (was $2.49 only on GOG)

If only Shadowrun Dragonfall were getting the deep discount.

Nete

Some old HB games I have unredeemed.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nete, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

World of Goo -- MB-630F4BA1BBDF1342 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete -- MB-85490246B5F858AF - Taken by ArynCrinn. 1 entrants total.
qzNSxgo.jpg
AudioSurf -- MB-E52D252BBBC62155 - Taken by kevin1025. 1 entrants total.

t1417051544z1.png

20 dollars for the Evil Within? Jesus christ, it must have not done very well :/ Never the less, one of my favorite games of the year and I didn't mind getting it day 1.

-MD-

20 dollars for the Evil Within? Jesus christ, it must have not done very well :/ Never the less, one of my favorite games of the year and I didn't mind getting it day 1.

Was #3 on the NPD charts and ~top 3 overseas, maybe it just didn't do very well on PC cause it's a demanding game.

I don't regret buying it day 1 either, my favorite game this year.

So, I just took one of my hardest exam today. Thank God, I've passed it with a high grade (90%). Just when I've thought I'll get scolded at for browsing GAF and steam on the school PC, What I've gotten instead is a new friend for discussion of PC games. When he saw my purchase of Civ 5, all he said was "you've done well, son". And even chided me for not playing Alien: Isolation saying "git good".

WTF did I enter to?

Coreda

There are only about a dozen games on the wishlist so I'll probably bite during this sale as most are fairly cheap anyway, unless there's a daily. Might wait for the Winter sale for the others.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-4A80E1DA910BFF1D - Taken by RyanPierre
LIMBO -- MB-BE8B6EA373AAA67F - Taken by Naked Snake

Xeroblade

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Xeroblade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Breach & Clear -- MB-3BE741A3E32C34D3 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 4 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman: EPIC -- MB-FD387517B1B5EA95 - Taken by Maniac. 2 entrants total.
Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-125ABF0CAFD35298 - Taken by Ruruja. 3 entrants total.
Galcon Legends -- MB-7ED0C50BB4EC9BCF - Taken by C4rter
Fieldrunners 2 -- MB-28D159893DD3D7B8 - Taken by Woody Invincible. 1 entrants total.
Symphony -- MB-0B2BFC2BC435CFF5 - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Galcon Fusion -- MB-36C431922E9CB824 - Taken by Madn
Fieldrunners -- MB-0FF1A237FE9F3A4F
Frozen Synapse -- MB-F4CF2A545ABB8AD0 - Taken by Oldschoolgamer. 1 entrants total.

t1417045065z1.png

Reposted because there are still a few left.

So, I just took one of my hardest exam today. Thank God, I've passed it with a high grade (90%). Just when I've thought I'll get scolded at for browsing GAF and steam on the school PC, What I've gotten instead is a new friend for discussion of PC games. When he saw my purchase of Civ 5, all he said was "you've done well, son". And even chided me for not playing Alien: Isolation saying "git good".

WTF did I enter to?

Glad you passed and with a excellent grade (and new friend) as well! I'll be entering exam period soon with my two worst courses occurring consecutively. Hope I can focus on studying.

Be Mine 16 bonus game (Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive) got unlocked.

How many bundles has Depth Hunter 2 been in for the past few weeks? This is like the third or fourth time it has popped up.

Yrael

I doubt I'll actually spend much, if anything, this sale. It's nice to see which games are getting Daily Deals though - lets me plan ahead for the end of year sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I doubt I'll actually spend much, if anything, this sale. It's nice to see which games are getting Daily Deals though - lets me plan ahead for the end of year sale.

wait, what? how do you see which games are getting daily deals? leak?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh sorry, wasn't clear, I meant Daily Deals in this sale - I'm just assuming they'll probably be the same ones getting deals in the end of year sale.

oh. curse you and your cat avatar :/

I like big sharks and I cannot lie!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive -- MB-342D283DFB796C79 - Taken by HalfwayOrb

Jawmuncher

What did I miss?
All I know is now I don't have to bug people on steam chat.

tracking the new DS2 upgrade thing, the 30 inventory, shadownet the ghost, and think that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom