• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Any chance Dead Rising 3 gets a better discount? I want it but I know it's a bad port so I don't want to support it until it drops a bit in price.

I'll be surprised if it's not a daily deal before the sale is over.

ViviOggi

kIYlMiU.png

1 drop remaining, game's literally free thanks Gaben

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Hello everyone,

This is a collection of racing titles you may find interesting. Additionally I have included two shooters. The keys should all be valid, but if not please let me know. Steam unfortunately, does not offer a effective way of checking.

ModBot said:
Instructions for everyone:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Casimir, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-3D8FB513822CC132 - Taken by Mr. Doop. 4 entrants total.
Ignite -- MB-2406282EA685C32D - Taken by factorone. 2 entrants total.
World Truck Racing -- MB-01725B37DABDCE07 - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.

Ballpoint Universe -- MB-BE14892941280ABE - Taken by soapypanda
Steel Storm: Complete -- MB-7B52E5FA57D45571 - Taken by orthodoxy1095

t1417047824z1.png

maty

Nice, I won Bit Trip FLUX. :D

Some games in return.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (maty, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gunpoint -- MB-7BB04C99AA5D6F08 - Taken by -MD-. 2 entrants total.
Tropico 4 -- MB-87420B8D7BCA6FB8 - Taken by Reg. 1 entrants total.

t1417048004z1.png

Phawx

Mystery

ModBot said:
Instructions for Phawx:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Phawx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Dreaming Sarah -- MB-32FF436FF13782A9 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-8AC2DA552D13C78C - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.

t1417048184z1.png

UncleO

ModBot said:
Instructions for UncleO:

I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (UncleO, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key -- MB-73C2743E691088FF

t1417058384z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
in case people slept on it, Wasteland 2 is 50% off on the indieroyale store, $19.99. this is particulary interesting for europeans since indiegala charges us in...dollars. so its like 16.something €.

its currently 25% on steam, which means even if / when it gets a daily, it will most likely be 50% aswell, so 19.99€, a worse deal.

Sorry guys, already gifted my Saw key to someone else.
Though, a Speedrunners competition doesnt sound too bad, let's do it!
Free games of my choice, etcetc, beat me, etcetc.

TIME TO GO FAST!

1. DunderSpeed
2. Ozium
3. Nabs
4. salazar547

Locust

RS4-

re: Vertical Drop Heroes, good thing they patched some of the exploits. One of them involved spamming a particular skill or two lol.

Is it actually good, tho.
I haven't heard anything positive about it so far...

Did you like Fallout 1 and/or do you like post-apocalyptic games?
Would you like to see Fallout 1 with a party of up to four PCs and three NPCs?
Would you like to be forced to meaningfully choose skills and/or who lives and dies?
Do you like fun?

Play Wasteland 2.

Maniac

Banned
I think you meant to say no ratgrets.

I guess I'm your bitch now.

But I actually didn't even think about it. Pronouncing regret as RAGRET is the best thing ever, so... You know.

Also guys, I'm so, so sorry. I promised you all I'd not spend any money on this sale and save it all for when WINTER IS COMING buuuuut I snagged The Long Dark, Marlow Briggs & BattleBlock thingiemajiggidy.

fantomena

Ive got to 3 Talisman: Digital Edition dusting in my inventory. Contact me on Steam if you want one.

I guess I received them due to me already owning it.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

If you need my Steam account, send a PM here on GAF.

all gone

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is it actually good, tho.
I haven't heard anything positive about it so far...

you must have your mutant claw stuck inside your ear then because Ive heard nothing but good things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom