• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is homecoming any good though? I dunno if I have it in me for a bad silent hill game.

I've been on a staycation myself, jaw, so I haven't kept up either. All I know is that the anime has been less, so I'm ok with that

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What did I miss?
All I know is now I don't have to bug people on steam chat.

tracking the new DS2 upgrade thing, the 30 inventory, shadownet the ghost, and think that was it.

oh the smut peddler is back, great. hide your kids

Salsa

homecoming is not only bad but it has a game breaking bug that's never been fixed and prevents you from completing the game iirc

Well I was going to get The Evil Within but I'm seeing GMG will have it tomorrow for around $16 with code. Now I think I will be getting it.

Well I was going to get The Evil Within but I'm seeing GMG will have it tomorrow for around $16 with code. Now I think I will be getting it.

WOW $16!? jesus, i think i might actually bite even though my computer can't even play the game. :x

Disney games are not even discounted, does that mean they have no chance of popping up later as a daily?

really wish I would've bought infinity 2.0 from the russians before it was too late :/ really enjoyed the demo but what they're asking for is far too much for what is offered.

Salsa

alright, had $6 on the steam wallet so i'll buy at least one thing

r1uvKZB.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
huh, GMG seems to have killed its VIP section

Tellaerin

What did I miss?

tracking the new DS2 upgrade thing, the 30 inventory, shadownet the ghost, and think that was it.

Welcome back! Good time for you to return.

Almost done with Star Trek. (I should probably finish it the next time I play, I think.) For $3.74, it was more than worth the price. The Gorn AI is a little flaky in spots, but that wasn't enough of an issue to hurt my enjoyment. Not really sure what the people who slagged it off were expecting from the game.

Toki767

I probably shouldn't buy anything until either the Winter Sale or until I beat Dragon Age Inquisition. Whichever one comes first lol

Jawmuncher

Welcome back! Good time for you to return.

Almost done with Star Trek. (I should probably finish it the next time I play, I think.) For $3.74, it was more than worth the price. The Gorn AI is a little flaky in spots, but that wasn't enough of an issue to hurt my enjoyment. Not really sure what the people who slagged it off were expecting from the game.

Yep. It's not a perfect game but for a bargain price it's more than enjoyable for what it is.

Hah! Welcome back.
Thanks

Disney games are not even discounted, does that mean they have no chance of popping up later as a daily?

There could still be a disney sale during the sale.
If one title is featured the rest could be as well. Happens with franchises.

Yep. It's not a perfect game but for a bargain price it's more than enjoyable for what it is.

Thanks

There could still be a disney sale during the sale.
If one title is featured the rest could be as well. Happens with franchises.

... you was gone? hopefully it was to practice in smash bros wii u so i don't spank you as bad as i did in the 3ds version. lmfaooo.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Welcome back Jawmuncher! You're just in time for this great dino deal and to give us your thoughts on the Jurassic World trailer.

Miguel81

What did I miss?

Welcome back, brother. Perfect timing, too, with the sales upon us. Did you finish up Dino 2 PC? I'm still working my way through it.

Rhaknar

It's going to be hard to not get wolf or evil within at $16 each. Dammit, I have to holddddddd.

hold on...what exactly? well maybe Wolf gets a higher dal on xmas sale, its doubtful and even then, it would be what, 66% compared to the 50% now, which is the gmg price listed, but EW has zero chance of getting 75%, which is the only way it would be cheaper than the $16

Jawmuncher

Welcome back Jawmuncher! You're just in time for this great dino deal and to give us your thoughts on the Jurassic World trailer.

Natural Selection 2 is pretty close to dinosaurs. Though I have yet to play it.

As for Jurassic World. Everything I have wanted so far from what that trailer is promising.
Have watched it more than 20 times already. That final part with the theme going, so good.

Welcome back, brother. Perfect timing, too, with the sales upon us. Did you finish up Dino 2 PC? I'm still working my way through it.

Haven't even had a chance to try it yet. Still working my way through Dragon Age Inquistion.
Should try it right now though to see if it at least installs fine. Hope the demo doesn't mess with it.

hold on...what exactly? well maybe Wolf gets a higher dal on xmas sale, its doubtful and even then, it would be what, 66% compared to the 50% now, which is the gmg price listed, but EW has zero chance of getting 75%, which is the only way it would be cheaper than the $16
It's mostly that I have a ton of stuff i want to play already. Plus, I have a ton of credit on steam that I want to use

Miguel81

Haven't even had a chance to try it yet. Still working my way through Dragon Age Inquistion.
Should try it right now though to see if it at least installs fine. Hope the demo doesn't mess with it.

Runs perfectly on Win 8.1 with more res options than some modern Japanese games. I've been using 1280 x 960 for the 4:3 aspect ratio and a bit of blur helps with the characters and backgrounds. DirectInput layout took a bit of getting used to, but it's all good now.

SSPssp

Yeah, its a great price. They also have Civilization Beyond Earth for 20 bucks. But The Evil Within is 24 bucks so not everything is cheaper unfortunately.

There once was a girl from Reed
who performed a mighty deed
Sadly, with her squad she did not have much sway.
All they did was look at her and say
"now that's an ass to breed."

Edit: aw, too late =p

10/10

Turfster

first person to quote this with a limerick this gets gifted Astebreed

There once was a girl from Reed
who performed a mighty deed
Sadly, with her squad she did not have much sway.
All they did was look at her and say
"now that's an ass to breed."

Edit: aw, too late =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom