• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not how i remember the limerick going

This is how I remember it.
There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose rod was so long that he could get ball-deep up in that
And then he'd be, like, in it, and she'd be like,
'Oh baby, that's my spot, that's my spot. Keep going, no don't stop, baby, that's my spot -- careful, I'm ovulating,' and he's like 'No, it's OK, I use the rhythm method.'
And then he shot his junk.

Coreda

Those two GMG deals are a steal. If they were ones I was interested in they'd be snapped up. Still good for a giveaway.

Edit: added to the Steam News thread.

Jawmuncher

Runs perfectly on Win 8.1 with more res options than some modern Japanese games. I've been using 1280 x 960 for the 4:3 aspect ratio and a bit of blur helps with the characters and backgrounds. DirectInput layout took a bit of getting used to, but it's all good now.

Ok cool.
I believe the PS4 controller is directinput when plugged in.
So I should be good to go with that.

Turfster

I really wish this trooper in Valkyria would stop fucking ducking my sniper bullet.
I don't want to keep having to reload, damn it.

Shadownet

Banned
Thanks Turf.

Anyway, I'm about to buy some GameStop PC downloadable games. If you want something PM me on here. Cause I have a 15% off coupon that is also stackable.

I can help you buy it.

I really wish this trooper in Valkyria would stop fucking ducking my sniper bullet.
I don't want to keep having to reload, damn it.

Are you still early in the game?
Sniper accuracy is kinda suck at low level (non elite).
Try moving another troop first instead, then try again with the sniper.

Tellaerin

What's the chance of Watch_Dogs at 75% off?

header.jpg

(Was looking at that when I saw the question and it seemed entirely too appropriate. >.> )

Turfster

Are you still early in the game?
Sniper accuracy is kinda suck at low level (non elite).
Try moving another troop first instead, then try again with the sniper.

Chapter 11 with elite level 12 snipers.
This one damn trooper ducked a sniper bullet like 5 times in a row.
Finally got him on the 6th try tho =p

Anyway, I'm about to buy some GameStop PC downloadable games. If you want something PM me on here.
Thanks, but I'm good.
The stuff I'm interested in won't really be on sale, and I'm pretty skint anyway.
Also still got other stuff to work through first anyway ;)

Shadownet

Banned
The stuff I'm interested in won't really be on sale, and I'm pretty skint anyway.
Also still got other stuff to work through first anyway ;)

Well I'm sorry I should have clarified. :p I meant you as in everyone else too. But yeah I feel the same way. Nothing I really want right now.

Though.. I'm kinda tempted to get Lords of Shadow 1 & 2

so i was checking the mitsurugi kamui whatever reviews and these are the top 3 most helpful

iblaSHIH22o9TZ.png

donte?

seriously?

donte?

Friends reviewers are prioritized over normal ones, aren't they?

And take note of which one you upvoted. Donte blame anyone other than yourself for those stats.

so i was checking the mitsurugi kamui whatever reviews and these are the top 3 most helpful

http://i.minus.com/iblaSHIH22o9TZ.pg[/IG]

donte?

seriously?

donte?[/QUOTE]

The actual top reviews number in the thousands of up-votes.

IIRC the text consists of "pantsu may cry" and "pantsu/10"

Sometimes I don't know why I even bother writing reviews.
I should just day 1 everything and be the first to write what everyone is thinking.

Turfster

I "love" how when charging towards the back of a tank, your troops will stop to pick up a corpse while being shot to shit, dying every time.
Thanks, game!

ppl in the sales thread asking why there's no meta game

now i know how corrosivefrost feels

Yeah, I bailed on the sale thread ages ago.

Jawmuncher

That's actually pretty funny.

Returned from extinction, eh? Welcome back.

Welcome back! ヾ(◜▿◝)ノ

Never heard of this game before, but it looks good. Wishlisted for now.

Thanks guys.

----------------

Just beat Dragon Age Inquistion. Took me 30 hours to do so. However I have a fast playstyle so I don't think many people will go through it that fast. Especially if you're a fan of exploring and doing quests which this game greatly provides. Been ages since I played DA1 & 2 so can't really compare to those, but regardless it was a good time and worth the price with the amount of content there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom