• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
CS:GO is the only MP shooter worth shit right now. 6 dolla is a steal.
yeah i'm just unsure if i want that

like i played a bit on free weekends and gun wars or whatever was fun but i don't think i can play dust2 anymore at this point of my life

Love the Max Payne series even 3 with it's crappy Rockstar storytelling.

i love the max payne series except 3 with it's crappy rockstar storytelling :>

...thats spanish. fuck you lamber
that's def not spanish

at least not spoken by a normal person lol

I have to disagree about CS:GO being the only good shooter right now. Insurgency is great, and, in many ways plays how a lot of shooters should be played IMO. It doesn't take much to kill a man in Insurgency. Controls great and plays great.

hepburn3d

The Elder Scrolls Online is £16.99!!! or the Imperial Edition is £26.59!!!

If anyone was waiting for this to be bug free and an enjoyable experience I can recommend it now. Since 1.5 it's been really fun to play.

zkylon

zkylewd
titanfall for 5 bucks is pretty tempting

more than cs go at least

i loved the titanfall beta

"palabra" is spanish. it means word. he wanted to say "palavra" which is the portuguese word
yeah but he edited the whole post in nonspanish talk

I'm guessing that Arthea was saying that steam Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is a better action game than DmC and that the main character is cooler than Dante from DmC.

wouldn't say she's cooler

she's like a cute anime girl in a sailor uniform that just says kyaaaaaa hyaaaaaaaaaa kyaaaaa a lot

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
On this topic, Jase, was it in the lead up to the Autumn and Winter sales last year that some leaked info indicated that the pricing preferences submitted by devs/pubs would apply for BOTH sales? Did anything similar surface this year?

Yeah, someone posted something a week or two ago.

We were playing competitive mode.

Why not remove it from your selection of maps then?

The Elder Scrolls Online is £16.99!!! or the Imperial Edition is £26.59!!!

If anyone was waiting for this to be bug free and an enjoyable experience I can recommend it now. Since 1.5 it's been really fun to play.

There's still a monthly fee right?

I have to disagree about CS:GO being the only good shooter right now. Insurgency is great, and, in many ways plays how a lot of shooters should be played IMO. It doesn't take much to kill a man in Insurgency. Controls great and plays great.

Verdun is the only multiplayer shooter with something to say.

but what does that have to do with rhaksy?

Alright, Verdun and Insurgency are actually not bad, not bad at all in fact, but they're still a far cry from CSGO imo.

Ozium

We should all play Verdun sometime. I'll be the one running in place, at 300 ping.

we can play on euro servers

edit: this store layout where you keep scrolling.. how does it work cause I just scrolled down enough for it to show me five nights at freddy's and its sequel about 4 times each...

hepburn3d

There's still a monthly fee right?

Yes :) you get 30 days with the initial purchase. Be warned though if you pick this up it's addictive :| I don't like playing 1 game, I like variety but I can't get myself off this game, the RPG elements of it keep me sucked in.

JaseC

2014-11-27_00001b6ikr.jpg

fuxoinf.jpg

kgcVCEG.gif

Since the save is broken, I didn't unlock the Shadow insignia, which means I can't get the last skill without playing through the whole mission again.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
kgcVCEG.gif

Since the save is broken, I didn't unlock the Shadow insignia, which means I can't get the last skill without playing through the whole mission again.
Dat HILN background. I have the same.

Jase is cursed. Do you live on top of an Indian (aborigine) burial ground?

Vuze

Did somebody try VPN on the Uplay store yet? Offers for the pay-1-get-2 are shit here in Germany/Europe, but Temple of Osiris + South Parks sounds good. 19 bucks is a bit too much of a risk tho for me personally.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
EDIT: Nevermind.

i studied Chinese for 13 years in school and i still can't speak or write the language. its just the worst language ever. I think i know more Japanese words from animes than Chinese words.

Can obviously speak English fluently, though.

wow, that sounds like a rough experience. I worked in China for 2 years and picked up conversational Mandarin with the help of pimsleur audio courses on my rides to and from work. I've since studied it for 3 years and have improved a decent amount (mainly in terms of reading and a little writing). It's certainly been a challenging experience and my ability with the language fades quickly if I don't use it, especially so with reading and writing.

Back on topic though I'm not even sure if there are any games I'd like to buy on sale since I'm so stuck into Dragon Age, FF13 and Valkyria Chronicles. This sale will put Gaben to the test if he wants to empty my wallet once again.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Banned site on gaf.
Seriously? I didn't know that, my sincere apologies. I'll edit my post immediatly.
I've bought some games from them in the last week and i've only had good experiences, heard good stories about them as well, so i'm really suprised to hear they're banned here.

Is The Wolf Among Us it's own thing or is there a season pass thing like all the other Telltale games?

Season passes put a damper on my excitement in addition to Telltale and their technical incompetence.

JaseC

Dat HILN background. I have the same.

Yeah, I've been using it for ages now. It's great.

Jase is cursed. Do you live on top of an Indian (aborigine) burial ground?

Probably. :(

that's what happens when the majority of their brothers and sisters are locked in the attic and never spoken to again

If they behaved themselves maybe I'd let them out every now and again.

Nuuvem have Rocket Knight for $7
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1916-rocket-knight

Where can I check to find out what its cheapest price has been?

http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=rocketknight

Saoirse wallpaper, not surprising. Winamp though, wow.

Haha, it does the job.

Knurek

Beat Valkyria Chronicles today. Still need to do the epilogue, so am not writing that one off yet.
I don't think I will do the DLCs - they seem to be battles without story, and with the way the ranking system works in VC, I don't think I could stomach pure battles...
Also, a pity the game doesn't allow for head to head with another human - the AI is downright terrible and can only put up a fight due to massive increase in unit number.

Oh well, lovely story & presentation. I must say I definitely got my money's worth here.

Tizoc

kgcVCEG.gif

Sucks to hear that Jase. It might help to bring it up in the game's forums on Steam, the devs have been quick to fix issues with the game since launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom