• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mtzjeagABI1rthb3xo2_250.gif

You should give Aimp a try.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I should do that... :)

What happened to tf2outpost?

It's still alive (I have a few trades listed that I have to manually bump). I believe he was referring to the new trading restriction that imposes a 30-day cooldown on newly-bought gifts stored in inventories, so it's no longer possible to do two-way trades on new stock.

You should give Aimp a try.

I have an "If ain't broke, don't fix it" policy when it comes to... just about everything. ;)

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Amen. I love my winamp. Set up just the way I like it, never had any problems with it.

It really whips the llama's ass.

I use iTunes now and don't have much of an issue with it. But then again I don't really listen to a lot of music on my computer these days.

Ozium

oh wow
people really are saying stuff in there!
Jasec do you know that you steam collection is not collection, because it is digital?

or alternatively everything what's digital is pirated, or any digital collection is collection pirated or not!

I refuse to believe they are for real (><)

huh?

neither of those things were said in that thread..

i don't understand why he bring the piracy to that thread ?
its about game collection , not emulators

BTW , i have a friend in UAE is also an officer in the police in dibia and collect games too, but he is younger then him
i love when people assume the police in dubai drive lamp and Ferrari
that was for a showing off only

Yeah, they usually drive Bugattis.

I actually liked Duke Nukem Forever. I even played through the DLC. The game's "classic" core mixed with the occasional modern game design trope made for an oddly enjoyable experience.

Edit: That being said I don't think I could have stomached the game if the PC version hadn't had its concurrent weapon limit upped from 2 to 4.

Exact same with me. The Doctor who Cloned Me was fun in places. I never played the game without the patch that upped the weapon limit, I found it hard enough to only pick 4 weapons - 2 would've been a joke.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
ngl, I totally forgot winamp exists. Does it still come with that mp3 about the goat or the llama or something?

MUnited83

For you.
i meant the lowest prices right now
i tried to use the Mexican store , it higher then the US right now

They still have a black-friday themed sale. It's not US exclusive. Also, most games are cheaper there, including Sims 4, Need for Speed Rivals, Battlefield 4, Sim City and others.

ViviOggi

Alright whatever, TEW for 6€ using my GMG credit is too good to pass up. Let's hope some tweaking can make it playable on my rig.

There's a reason why I bought more here in the Autumn sale rather in the Winter Sale. It's because my dad who was working overseas will be home for a while. As much as I love gaming, my time with my family is more important for me. I also don't know my odds after my surgery (heart transplant) on December so this might be my last hurrah for myself.
```````````````````````````````````````````````
Hope some VN's will have some good deals on the next days. Fingers crossed for it.

Arthea

whoa, I was planning to leave WolfTNO for winter sale, but it won't be cheaper, or -75% incoming? (><)

edited: and Dishonored for 3&#8364;, I should have waited and bought it now
edit2: Civ 5 Complete is cheaper too

kudoboi

damn. really dk if i wanna get dreamfall chapters now. do you guys think it will get a larger discount?

also, is the game alright to get into without playing the previous dreamfall games? i really dont like playing games with weak graphics and honestly i don't have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom