• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

but im bored :(

If you a) want to play it right now and are b) aware it could become cheaper in less than seven hours then that's cool and nobody will stop you.

Jesus 15?! OK I'm buying it when i get home from work, IDC if my PC can't run it. How could I possibly pass on $15 evil within?

If it continues like this TEW will be 10$ somewhere by tomorrow.

gunhound pretty much paid itself with its cards for me

It did when I bought it at release. Was crazy.

Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers got cards

And Primordia and Spirits.

Xanathus

Is Thief worth it for $5.85 on GMG if I'm using GMG credit to pay for it entirely, or should I save the credit because Thief is a bad game?

Phinor

Glad to see the GMG VIP section back and with pretty great deals too. The only problem I have is this thing called "too many games to play". I might still grab Evil Within & Wolfenstein though.

dex3108

If someone needs 15% off for Origin store send me PM. I asked Origin Support why Titanfall was priced 5$ in my region yesterday and today is 10 Euros. They could not give me any answer so they gave me coupon for 15% off XD

Ok so being eurotrash, can I buy MGR in Nuveem using a vpn (like HOLA) and then add it to my steam account?

I mean I just need to use the vpn to buy it right? but not during the activation.

Im also thinking I should just grab the new order instead since ill mowt likely be able to run that 1 better... but I really want evil within even tho it runs below 30fps (full screen, I absolutely refuse to play in letterbox which is why I didnt buy it for ps4)...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ok so being eurotrash, can I buy MGR in Nuveem using a vpn (like HOLA) and then add it to my steam account?

I mean I just need to use the vpn to buy it right? but not during the activation.

Yes and yes. Only those in Asia need to use a VPN to redeem the key.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
BundleStars has a Supernova sale till tuesday

http://www.bundlestars.com/

New Deals every day and you can use this 25% off voucher with every order as often as you like.

SUPERNOVA25

The voucher also works with bundles!

Batman Origins can be had for 3,75€/$ today

Arthea

No DLC whatsoever, unfortunately.

just bought it

why do I even need winter sale, I wonder (><)

also why it never goes as planned? I'm pretty sure I don't have much money left after "not buying anything till winter sale"

i8PnsL6JKDCT8.gif

oipic

I'm assuming there are regional shenanigans at play with GMG and their VIP section? I'm seeing only these:

Spintires (AUD $14.03)
Chivalry ($6.56)
Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition ($11.99)

It is kinda crazy that I have only played 5-6 games that came out this year.

Or it feels that way...How do you check the games that came out this year on Steam?

and you aren't in the poundsland?
It never happened to me, so I can't say what's wrong, VPN active or something?

try my link, it's in Euroland, just in case it works
http://www.greenmangaming.com/green-thursday-vip/
I found some information regarding the matter:

https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/24060731-Currency-Update-Sweden

All Swedish users will notice that prices on the Green Man Gaming website are now shown as GBP (£) instead of USD ($).

I guess our currency is not valid on the Internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom