• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjoki

So what's stopping people for using stolen credit cards/issuing chargeback when buying from retailers?

They just go via publishers.
They don't have any reasons to revoke non-regional purchases, it's just more money from them. (Assuming they don't officially sell in your region).

iirc. Gamersgate has banned users and refunded + revoked keys, for buying from different region.

Deques

LOL is The Evil Within and Wolfenstein TNO showing at $16.10 for anyone else now on GMG? Maybe it was an error.

Maybe that's the non-VIP price?

Yes, I'm aware. It's just a bit odd.

And the fact that Norway has their own currency on Steam while Sweden doesn't... makes me want to cross the border and... steal some of their oil.

Sweden should invade Norway and take everything from them :)

Sweden is not a country that uses euro. So they chose the closest currency they are using to us: British Pounds...
Yes, I'm aware. It's just a bit odd.

And the fact that Norway has their own currency on Steam while Sweden doesn't... makes me want to cross the border and... steal some of their oil.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
That MGR price on Nuuvem, I'm gonna jump in. Been jonesing for some Platinum goodness.

Bought the Lara Croft and South Park Pack. Great deal, thanks a lot guys for the heads up guys.

I'll start South Park as soon as I'm done with Grid 2.

Nete

Wolfenstein TNO 13€.
2s4SNrM.png

The wait was worth. Based Playfire.

So apparently you can use the Hola proxy only to generate the address for the cart and then use the address in general to buy the game with the lowered price on Origin

Astery

sorry to budge in, is anyone kind enough who can send me an invite to steam GAF group? I have a few steam games in my inv that are looking for some quick trades if possible, and would rather do it with NeoGAF than just some strangers :)

Nete

sorry to budge in, is anyone kind enough who can send me an invite to steam GAF group? I have a few steam games in my inv that are looking for some quick trades if possible, and would rather do it with NeoGAF than just some strangers :)

Link your profile :)

KtSlime

When I click the Buy Now button on the gmg website I get a 404 page. Is it broken from being flooded, or am I locked out because of where I live?

Chariot

Lucky! Managed to snatch a copy.
I don't like Horror anyways. Will raffle it away when I'm home again.

edit: lol. Just looked again. TEW discount is now 83% lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom