• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronik

Yay, I finally managed to snatch a Gamersgate pricing error. I missed Bethesda Pack 90% off and I was refunded BL2 4-pack 96% off, but Wolfenstein and The Evil Within are mine.

Deques

The Evil Within isn't discounted anymore, TNO is 50% off...

edit:
TEW has now 15% off and TNO has no discount. What the?!

Zeknurn

Did I manage to hit something or does Gamersgate really throttle cdkey access by 30 minutes now?

I bet they're scrambling to offer refunds.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Downright impossible :p. Ubisoft still has the license for King Kong, Tintin, CSI and a few others. No way they will drop the South Park license by new year.

CSI:NY disappeared last year. :( I'd planned on buying it during the Autumn Sale but it was removed just a couple of months beforehand.

Arthea

RIP My HDD Space 2011-2014

Titanfall 50GB+
The Evil Within 31GB

The feeling of having 90GB left on your 1TB HDD... priceless.

I literally can't install any more big games until I finish FF13, because no way I'm ddl-ing that again, no way! I need to finish and uninstall, that will take forever to do (><)
60GB damn it

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ok let me rephrase that. What if the South Park creators wants to make another game with another publisher like say EA?

That wouldn't interfere with the current game. There's no rule that says a licence can only be held by one party a time -- car manufacturers and sports teams are probably the most obvious examples of companies with multiple clients, but even if SPS did want to go the traditional route for simplicity's sake, it couldn't partner with EA until Ubi's licence runs dry, anyway.

AHA-Lambda

And I got TEW for £25 and still haven't gotten around to playing it yet

tumblr_m287qhzkjS1r3d8abo1_500.gif

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I guess it goes without saying, but I feel like grousing anyway: the Bethesda DLC baiting and the non equivalent discounts on the GOTY versions is a bunch of bullshit.

Time to buy a 1TB SSD.

Ain't nobody got money fa dat, I would probably just buy some 3TB drive for the time being though, most bang for the buck.

I literally can't install any more big games until I finish FF13, because no way I'm ddl-ing that again, no way! I need to finish and uninstall, that will take forever to do (><)
60GB damn it

Same, I got a couple big taking up a bunch of space that I need to either beat or just uninstall, like Thief is 25GB+ and Sniper Elite III is 23GB, and Alien Isolation is 25GB.

Knurek

RIP My HDD Space 2011-2014

Titanfall 50GB+
The Evil Within 31GB

The feeling of having 90GB left on your 1TB HDD... priceless.

Hah...
I have 640GB system drive, 3TB Steam drive, 2TB game music drive and a 64GB Steam SSD.
Literally less than 20GB free overall.
Why the hell did I install OS on my slowest drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom