• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nete

Why the hell did I install OS on my slowest drive?

TVFYaNA.jpg

OS in a SSD is a life-changing experience.

derExperte

Really!?! I saw that link in the other thread, but when i click it ll i can see is Spintires, Chivalry and Rome.... :( I can't see Dishonored there. If i search for Dishonored it's $20.

I must be doing something wrong?

You are, you're living in the wrong country.

Deques

Well, I got my Wolf TNO serial, will activate once I get home, hopefully they don't deactivate the keys and give refunds or something.

Even if you activated the key, you still wouldn't keep it if they were to revoke the key. They only revoked keys one time, and that was for Warlock 2

madjoki

Even if you activated the key, you still wouldn't keep it if they were to revoke the key. They only revoked keys one time, and that was for Warlock 2

So far, Gamersgate haven't refunded games where you've viewed key. Only when you didn't or couldn't.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Yeah! Also, why the hell would you put this at the airport? Do you want me not to enter your soil after I land?

"Did you know there are over 2000 spider species in Australia?" ... and over 1999 of them are deadly (also probably about 12 of them are on you right this very moment)

madjoki

GreenManGaming upcoming deals:

Friday 28th, 4pm UTC - Saturday 29th, 4pm UTC

24 hours only!

All Black Friday deals

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - 50% off
Company of Heroes 2 - 75% off
Darksiders II - 85% off
DmC Devil May Cry - 75% off
Deadfall Adventures - 90% off
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 - 60% off
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - 50% off
Dishonored - 50% off

Saturday 29th, 4pm UTC - Sunday 30th, 4pm UTC
24 hours only!

All Orange Saturday deals

Tomb Raider GOTY - 75% off
Remember Me - 75% off
Alien Isolation - 50% off
Lost Planet 3 - 80% off
Batman Arkham Origins - 75% off
Fallout 2 - 50% off

Sunday 30th, 4pm UTC - Monday 1st, 4pm UTC

24 hours only!
All Purple Sunday deals will be posted here

Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor - 25% off
Civilization V Complete - 75% off
Bastion - 75% off
The Wolf Among Us - 50% off
The Walking Dead - 75% off
RAGE - 50% off
Resident Evil Revelations - 75% off
Resident Evil 4 - 50% off
Styx Master of Shadows - 33% off

Monday 1st, 4pm UTC - Tuesday 2nd, 4pm UTC

24 hours only!

Murdered Soul Suspect - 75% off
Ultra Street Fighter IV - 33% off
Strider - 50% off
Quake III pack - 50% off
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY - 40% off
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 33% off
The Elder Scrolls Online - 67% off
LEGO Batman 3 - 10% off
Cities in Motion 1 & 2 Collection - 75% off
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 10% off

Please also make sure to check out our VIP page, which will have even greater discounts on selected lines. It's currently offline but will be back in action tomorrow and will update every day.

Looking back over the last eight hours or so, I see people referencing deals on GMG, Gamersgate, Nuuvem, the uPlay store, someone even brought up Origin...

Only in SteamGAF.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Wolfenstein's a good game. I was pleasantly surprised with how much care and enthusiasm was put into the world building where I was expecting a big dumb action game.

It's practically a Ken Burn's documentary, really. Where you shoot and stab a lot of nazis.

Jawmuncher

I should be able to cost right through this sale.
Have basically got everything I've wanted, unless there are some steep discounts.

I'm too scared of dataloss to migrate.
I don't have a working optical drive, so can't do an easy reinstall.
I know I'm doing it wrong, believe me. :\

Samsung drives come with a cable and software that migrates everything for you, basically it clones your data to the new SSD drive, then you open the PC, take out the old drive, put in the new SSD and everything should work, or so I think :p

Also, why can't I vote or comment on your community activity? >.<

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Borderlands Presequel is basically 50% off on the VIP section...tempting, but all the dlc :(

Chariot

As promised.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Evil Within -- MB-B15B96AAC74FCF82 - Taken by Ruruja. 59 entrants total.

t1417107827z1.png

Not sure if this was posted, Elder Scrolls Anthology is $15 with free shipping over at BestBuy.com and Frys.com. Might only apply to US residences though since this is a physical boxed set. Includes Skyrim Legendary, Oblivion GOTY, and Morrowind GOTY Steam keys.

At the moment, bestbuy is down but frys is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom