• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

Nice.
In for Sniper Elite 3.

aaaHLTc.gif

coS4JC3.gif

Thanks DocSeuss!
Adding you on Steam.

Chariot

I hope the game you won was at least worth it :(

also repost for the new page.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Evil Within -- MB-B15B96AAC74FCF82 - Taken by Ruruja. 59 entrants total.

t1417107827z1.png

it has cats

ModBot said:
Instructions for TheAutomator:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TheAutomator, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BattleBlock Theater -- MB-C4DB94977D57F76A - Taken by drizzle. 1 entrants total.

t1417098707z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Unless a ton of stuff is being held back for the Winter Sale, there's no way I'll be hitting 4k by the time regular programming resumes early next year. I just sifted through 90 of the 114 pages of specials (results filtered to show just actual games) and my list of unowned stuff came to only 138 items.

I went with Wolfenstein over the Evil Within on that GMG sale.

Did I do gud?

I would've done the same.

I forgot I had this spare:
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-5E5EDAF0A48CF0CA - Taken by anastef

Unless a ton of stuff is being held back for the Winter Sale, there's no way I'll be hitting 4k by the time regular programming resumes early next year. I just sifted through 90 of the 114 pages of specials (results filtered to show just actual games) and my list of unowned stuff came to only 138 items.

I would've done the same.
Jase I'm genuinely curious, what in the world is your day job that you have like what, 3/4s of the steam library? Serious answer pls :(

JaseC

Jase I'm genuinely curious, what in the world is your day job that you have like what, 3/4s of the steam library? Serious answer pls :(

Technically I don't have a day job! I can't even say I'm a student because the academic year has ended. ;) But last week I started a new p/t job and it pays much better than I was expecting (had assumed ~$18ph; getting a little over $24ph).

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Technically I don't have a day job! I can't even say I'm a student because the academic year has ended. ;) But last week I started a new p/t job and it pays much better than I was expecting (had assumed ~$18ph; getting a little over $24ph).
Goddam. Even with the conversion rate.

Maniac

Banned
Fuck! I missed Wolf and TEW cause I was busy buying the Max Payne Franchise Pack, Duke Nukem Megaton thingiemajiggidy and MGR... God damnit. Wolf is the game I've been the most excited to pick up in the sales-season. Guess I'll wait for Winter and see if we get a good one there.
Far Cry 4 looks really nice:

Definitely a great pick up if you loved FC3.
Too bad it's a technical clusterfuck. Not as bad as Unity, but jeez, it seems Ubi is just smack-full of incompetent people or something...

Seriously, fuck the stuttering. It's so damn awful! And screw the awful mouse acceleration, eurgh.

By the way, is it true they removed Nvidia HairWorks (or whatever it's called) from the game? My mate told me they did, but since I don't have it I can't confirm. If so, that's... Incredible. I mean, they screwed up the implementation big-time, but I think it's the first time I've heard of them downgrading a game post-release.

... Even then, it's a fun game though. And quite pretty.

FloatOn

I worked out a trade with a phenomenal steamgaffer who took advantage of the ubisoft sale and I scored a copy of the stick of truth.

I think I played about an hour of it and I love it. Truly a special game.

That's really good, congrats. Do you like your new job or is it lame?

Milamber

Fuck! I missed Wolf and TEW cause I was busy buying the Max Payne Franchise Pack, Duke Nukem Megaton thingiemajiggidy and MGR... God damnit. Wolf is the game I've been the most excited to pick up in the sales-season. Guess I'll wait for Winter and see if we get a good one there.

I don't think you'll see those prices until Winter 2015.

JaseC

That's really good, congrats. Do you like your new job or is it lame?

I don't mind it. I just stack shelves, so it's not the most stimulating work in the world, but since there's no downtime aside from a 15-minute break (I do five-hour shifts), the time flies by. My only gripe is that it's a ~one-hour round trip and my car likes to chug fuel, so once I've put in 2-3 months in I'm going to pursue transfer opportunities in hope of getting a position a bit closer to home.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I don't mind it. I just stack shelves, so it's not the most stimulating work in the world, but since there's no downtime aside from a 15-minute break (I do five-hour shifts), the time flies by. My only gripe is that it's ~a one-hour round trip and my car likes to chug fuel, so once I've put in 2-3 months in I'm going to pursue transfer opportunities in hope of getting a position a bit closer to home.
Get a motorcycle.

Maniac

Banned
I don't think you'll see those prices until Winter 2015.
Milamber stahp or I'll... I'll... Do things that would seem obscene even to you! Hopefully there'll be a... Well, 75%-ish off during the Winter Sale, if not... I don't know what I'll do! I already played through the game on a mates Steam, but it's just so damn good I want it. I need it. I want to play it again...
And again... And again and again and again and agaaaaiiiiiin!
Wait is Wolf really cheap somewhere?
No. But it was cheap...
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom