• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Another game that's cooler than Homeworld.

Actually, thinking about it, what isn't?

Fuck Homeworld.

j/k but I really fucking NEEEEED KF2.

not reading any of your posts from now on
you are certainly not an expert on cool games, I demand change of your username! (><)

I'll throw in my two cents on the mystery game: Left 4 Dead 3. Given the "holiday" this month, and some slip ups where we saw the game being played, and the amount of time since the last game, that would be a nice PC exclusive surprise.

I don't recall it ever being played. Its title was leaked during a steam slip up. Then the Jira leak. Then the L4D2 Source 2 slides. Then Gooseman getting tricked by the podcasters lol. That's it.

Tenrius

All this talk reminds me that I stopped playing Legend of Grimrock because Rayman Origins came out and never got back into it (all of that was way back in 2012).

Jawmuncher

Use in case Korra somehow isn't good

r7tlksndicwhwe0b0dci.png

We know that L4D2 was getting the Source 2.0 treatment.
Could be some sort of L4D1 & 2 Remastered collection.

Why not just make L4D3 and and release it with certain levels/campaigns from the previous games? Would make a lot more sense. Especially if they want to take the series into an online service direction. A remaster and new game would just split up the community again. For all we know L4D2 Source 2 won't be made public and is for internal testing only.

Arthea

David Lynch is teasing a return of Twin Peaks

I bet you its a fucking TWIN PEAKS VIDEO GAME oh em gee

I'd take a game too, ty, anything that is not clothing line, cologne or soft drinks.
Where exactly he is teasing it?

edited: beaten yet again...

kevin1025

Banned
L4D3 isn't going to be PC-exclusive. Historically Valve has been really quite terrible at supporting the console versions of its games, but even assuming this apathetic attitude continues into the current generation, L4D3 isn't going to skip the PS4 and X1 entirely.

That's true, I guess I mean in the way that "exclusive" has been thrown around recently. So that it could come to PS4 and Xbox One next year sometime, while PC gets the exclusive window, something like that. It's only a guess of course, but it would be pretty cool!

I figured out the only game that Oleg could be referring to:

It's not Civilization, it's bigger than Wasteland 2, and beyond Divinity: Original Sin - it is this game.
BELIEVE

Use in case Korra somehow isn't good

r7tlksndicwhwe0b0dci.png

We need the foaming-at-the-mouth Sokka gif if it's good, even if it is from the wrong time period.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does anybody have a key trader they can vouch for (ideally someone with 100+ keys in stock and an asking price of no more than $1.90 per key)? I need 123 of them and Sub's supply is low while liez has a few days remaining on his new device cooldown.

Does anybody have a key trader they can vouch for (ideally someone with 100+ keys in stock and an asking price of no more than $1.90 per key)? I need 123 of them and Sub's supply is low while liez has a few days remaining on his new device cooldown.

tumblr_m5fp5z591R1qabfx1o2_500.gif

Khronico

I got FF XIV.
This was probably a mistake.

It's super good so be careful. I tried out the free trial a month ago and some how clocked like 18 hours over the course of a single weekend, and I dislike 99% of all MMO's. Had to make an executive decision and uninstall before the addiction got any worse lol.
----
Does anyone know if those platinum paradox packs are still being sold for cheap(~2 keys)? Kinda want to grab one for EU4 and Warlock 2.

dani_dc

It's super good so be careful. I tried out the free trial a month ago and some how clocked like 18 hours over the course of a single weekend, and I dislike 99% of all MMO's. Had to make an executive decision and uninstall before the addiction got any worse lol..

I never played any MMO, the closest was PSO (both dreamcast, GC and PC edition). Here's hoping I don't put 18 hours in a course of a weekend, that would be very worryingly.

image.php

it was nice knowing you
it depends on your ability not to get addicted, of course

Well it's not like you knew me to begin wtih :p
I usually don't go over 100 hours in games, but then again I avoided MMO in the past exactly so I wouldn't fall into a void.

Edit: Oh, you're suikoder on Steam! I didn't recognize you with the icon change.

Any of you guys play the game?

Is there a tool out there that will calculate your net profit from selling stuff on the Steam market? I have tried copy and pasting all the data from the market transactions page but when I paste it into a spread sheet it doesn't like it. Maybe someone more familiar with spreadsheet software will know a way around this? I have over 150 transactions from 2 cents so doing it by hand would be horrible.

I'm working out my game budget for this year and would like to take off my gains from Steam cards.

dani_dc

Is there a tool out there that will calculate your net profit from selling stuff on the Steam market? I have tried copy and pasting all the data from the market transactions page but when I paste it into a spread sheet it doesn't like it. Maybe someone more familiar with spreadsheet software will know a way around this?

I'm working out my game budget for this year and would like to take off my gains from Steam cards.

Doesn't Enanched Steam do that?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there a tool out there that will calculate your net profit from selling stuff on the Steam market? I have tried copy and pasting all the data from the market transactions page but when I paste it into a spread sheet it doesn't like it. Maybe someone more familiar with spreadsheet software will know a way around this?

http://steam.tools/itemvalue/

Edit: Oh, wait, I misread your post. Yeah, as dani says above, Enhanced Steam offers a total.

Tizoc

GAF I need to stay awake for the next 9 hours, what's a good hot beverage that can get a lot of caffeine in my system?

EDIT: Almost done with the FF13 thing I was talking about, turned out easier since I based it on a guide I found on Gamefaqs :p

Doesn't Enanched Steam do that?
I'm having a look now. It tells me my current balance, and what I have spent on the Steam market (which is helpful) but not the total earned. I'm looking for how much Steam market money I've spent on real games basically.

rtcn63

GAF I need to stay awake for the next 9 hours, what's a good hot beverage that can get a lot of caffeine in my system?

I'm partial to the Turbo Hot from Dunkin Donuts (AKA Shot in the Dark AKA coffee with some bitter espresso in it)

If you need lots of caffeine, you could just drink whatever you wanted and take some caffeine pills.

That's a good way to ruin a pair of pants

Arthea

I spent most of a day on market, inventory and badge page today and I think a badge page and inventory need something to be done about them and fast, IDK what, much more options of sorting things for example, less graphic intense versions, anything! These two now are most annoying things on steam when search got improved somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom