• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel81

15316028767_884e3e96e8_o.png

Ô.Ô It makes it look like I'm playing a Pan n Scan version.

Not sure how it sounded in the cutscenes, I have the source files extracted from PS3 release. CBR 128kbit for all of them. I can upload a sample if you want, they are just plain MP3 files with custom Square Enix header with looping data.

You should really take anything from that thread with a grain of salt - some of users here are behaving as if FFXIII killed their parents, and are just grasping at straws trying to find something to fault the game for.

(PS3 ver.)All that space on Blu Ray and they couldn't provide better quality audio? At least it's nice to know that the PC version wasn't downgraded.

Jadax

A soldier dies on each mission I do on XCOM EU, is this normal or I suck? I'm playing on normal ironman.

You don't suck, but it's not exactly normal to lose someone every mission - you need to make sure no one dies, the ranks add up a lot towards the end. As mentioned above, having 2 snipers helps a lot. Also, getting the end-game armour early on is extremely important in my opinion.

I lost my only soldier (sniper) midway through Ironman and was so shocked (lol) that I quit playing the game and still haven't gone back. You kind of get attached to them haha.

Turfster

We callin' the series Ass Crud now?
It's been Asscrud from the first game all those years ago.
You obviously hang out with the wrong people ;)

A soldier dies on each mission I do on XCOM EU, is this normal or I suck? I'm playing on normal ironman.

Sadly, it's normal. Poor, poor soldiers.

MacGameStore has Civ V and DLC 75% off

Gamersgate has Cognition GOTY 80% off

IndieGameStand TRI buyers now have Steam keys

wagamer

I'm not like mad or anything. I'm just being Curious George here. What will you possibly email them?

"I didn't think it was the full game because your description was unclear, so I ended up getting another game. I demand a swap?"

Basically, yea :) I know it's pointless, but hopefully they'll at least clear up the reward description of SC which still doesn't mention anything but the racer and access to Arena Commander and the Murray Cup.

Shadownet

Banned
Basically, yea :) I know it's pointless, but hopefully they'll at least clear up the reward description of SC which still doesn't mention anything but the racer and access to Arena Commander and the Murray Cup.
Well if you manage to do it more power to you. Good luck sir. If you succeed PM me with your result. *Salute*

For those of you who have gotten the true ending in Assassin's Creed Liberation, how difficult is it to obtain? and would you say it's worth it?

MUnited83

For you.
For those of you who have gotten the true ending in Assassin's Creed Liberation, how difficult is it to obtain? and would you say it's worth it?

Not difficult at all, you just need to kill Citizen E 6 times. Worth it? Probably, if you like the game, but you may as well youtube it if you don't want the hassle of searching for Citizen E.

Li Kao

I think I heard that Styx is in fact a prequel to Of orcs and men. Can anybody confirm ?
Watching the Giantbomb quick look and the game looks really good.

Wat? Are you telling me the ending I got way back when I played it on my vita wasn't the true ending...? Eh whatever, I dont even care about the plot of AC anymore(Idc about the franchise at all actually) cause ubi sure as hell doesn't care about it.

Turfster

Actually I've been calling it Ass Creed for the longest time :p

I'll bet you don't call the Batman games Apples, Citrus and Oranges either! ;)

I think I heard that Styx is in fact a prequel to Of orcs and men. Can anybody confirm ?
Watching the Giantbomb quick look and the game looks really good.

It is.
It's so close to being the stealth game I've wanted since the last good thief game.
I'm really glad I decided to get it now instead of waiting for a sale.

He was. I mean she was. I mean... purple penguins genderless dystopia.

My only thought on that whole purple penguins fiasco was why didn't they just go with something like Silver Snakes, Purple Parrots or Blue Barracudas? ( Yeah, I really liked Legends of the Hidden Temple).

Maniac

Banned
Sooo... Did anyone have left-over / spare Star Citizen keys? I really want me a Mustang, and I've yet to come across a half-decent price in BST, sigh.

And holy hell I had a lot of catching up to do, slow down gentlemen! I only slept 5 hours and I had a full-blown lexicon to read!

Shadownet

Banned
I wouldn't want a girl to punish my snake.

ANYWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So there is no way of knowing Korra is region locked or not until the price is on the page right?

Edit: Salsa is a man.. Salsa is a man. Gotta keep repeating that to myself.

Dr Dogg

STEAM | October 2014 2 - A Catfish Amongst The Pigeons

Of course if that crazy title ever got used it would probably be changed in to something about Bayonetta 2, Farming Simulator or what ever is the flavour of the month to tease us with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom