• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron D.

hey what happened with the thread title?... :/

s0oTw.gif

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
"Clean the steam wand after each use to avoid the item getting stopped. If it is not cleaned, the steam hole can clog up."

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Gah, it seems Champ Man doesn't get on well with Aero, just disables it, which is rather annoying.

Since I'd rather keep aero, does anyone know of a fix for this? My Google-fu wasn't strong enough.

Jawmuncher

Have Bethesda said anything about when TEW will unlock? Noticed it the 14th for both EU and NA. Would be nice to get it early for us in the US like Alien.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 18 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Huntsman: The Orphanage -- MB-056E218548E53144 - Taken by deadflower81
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart -- MB-B60ACE937495D522 - Taken by Ruruja
To the Moon -- MB-2C40D01F59BE148F - Taken by Divius
The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-A86B151B58CBE367 - Taken by Oneironaut
The 39 Steps -- MB-19CD297F9866E6DB - Taken by Purkake4
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call -- MB-D3FA9AB1F7545BF6 - Taken by louiedog
Blast Em! -- MB-4D5F100E57DB02C9 - Taken by nightstorm
Power UP -- MB-1B2526BDD56ED1FA - Taken by Subject16
Battlepaths -- MB-E86E6E5591539D45 - Taken by Abomination
Asteria -- MB-52F01EFE6D866C21 - Taken by Scipius
Steam Bandits: Outpost -- MB-E1337098DAE7E2A2 - Taken by anastef
Major Mayhem -- MB-834BF79A4460A4D8 - Taken by hardcastlemccormick
ulgzbKC.png
(Desura) SanctuaryRPG -- MB-B87B91B869619002
Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars -- MB-6DEE6B61EF92C001 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Toxic Bunny HD -- MB-EA62B0FDAD67FBA6 - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Obludia -- MB-1E7C22B7DBC33C0E - Taken by Teppic
ulgzbKC.png
(Desura) Prelogate -- MB-74780BF40E219C35 - Taken by still
Kingdom Elemental -- MB-431A746015A644A3
Paranormal State: Poison Spring -- MB-E9937E5FF128AF53 - Taken by Aaron D.
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-51B52F5B75FF71D9 - Taken by Florida Man

madjoki

Have Bethesda said anything about when TEW will unlock? Noticed it the 14th for both EU and NA. Would be nice to get it early for us in the US like Alien.

I believe only reason Alien was unlocked early, was because Sega is Japanese. So no change of that on this case.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Turn vsync off for better results.

the 75fps with ultra textures was with vsync off, at 1080p

tried downsampling on a few games, im probably blind but the games look the same, and it shaves off like 10-20frames on average (or in mordor's case, 40frames lol) so... yeah, think ill stick with good ol' 1080p :/

Terra_Ex

A good Harvest Moon esque game on Steam would consume my life though. I'm not sure if I want that :p
I'd love something like Back to Nature or Rune Factory Frontier (so addictive) on Steam and there's a gap in the market there for someone to capitalise on. StarDew Valley and Wild Season are looking alright I suppose but their 2D trappings fall short compared to a nice isometric or 3D HM game. Alas those series are stuck on portables it seems, which reminds me I've had the latest 3DS entry sealed on a shelf somewhere since last year...

Tizoc

How come the PoP1 remake isn't on Steam or GOG?
on PSN and XBL they have the original game as well, are there licenses stopping it from being released on PC?

Grief.exe

I love retexture projects that are true to the original. Most mods replace textures with higher resolution ones that look nothing similar to the original just because 2K/4K...
This one looks really nice.

These guys are actually traveling through Spain, collecting pictures of the original architecture that inspired RE4.

BzF3YVgIUAAl1G2.jpg:large

Didn't this Naruto game come out just a few weeks ago?

This is the new one, easy to mix them up

http://store.steampowered.com/app/272510/

Saty

My middle mouse button stopped working. Scrolling works but clicking it down doesn't. How is that possbile? A first for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom