• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Wow.

RxH1tUQ.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The game just disappears from your account, nothing else.

Has there been an instance where keys have been revoked from an error like this? I can't think of one but I'm sure I missed several of these errors over the years.

if the site isnt legit, yes

cant wait for people to sell those keys here for "only" 20 bucks

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Has there been an instance where keys have been revoked from an error like this? I can't think of one but I'm sure I missed several of these errors over the years.

Sort of. AMD uploaded its list of Dirt 3 keys to its public FTP and all unclaimed keys were blacklisted.

GaussTek

Lol, it worked. The first time I tried it have me a duplicated key.

The second time I tried login with my Steam account and the key activated fine this time.

Jawmuncher

When the Gemini Rue devs offered a free game and it gave their whole library or something I know it did then. But I think they just changed the package the key or something was tied to.

Wok

There was one with Puppy games: games were made free for a birthday of them, people took all the games instead of just one as they suggested, keys were revoked.

Jørdan

Titan Quest Gold -- MB-F573BC6A77E0BE4F - Taken by nja. 3 entrants total.
This is actually the best Diablo-like game I've ever played

Completely agree with this, I'd go further and say it's a Diablo-like that's better than Diablo. It's fucking outstanding in all departments and believe it to be the best in the genre by a mile.

WTF just happened? My Evil Within Preload of 31 GB was complete. Out of curiosity I clicked Play button, and it started downloading something. Found that my 31 GB preload got reduced to 29.5 GB and it is downloading 1.5 GB again. This is BS :rant:

Well, at least those lucky enough were able to grab Dead Rising 3 for about what it's worth. That mess of a port will get $5 at best from me.

Tizoc

Velocity 2X is my Goty contender. Yeah it's a Vita game, but come on Velocity Ultra got released on Steam and I suspect this'll follow. I recommend getting this game if you like games with good stage design, especially if you also like speedrunning through a game.

I personally hope to see this game pop up at the Games Done Quick events, if the player can do perfect runs for majority if not EACH stage it'll be a feast for the eyes.

MadGear

Man didn't work for me, needed to spam refresh like crazy to get it into my cart and now nothings works :/ One day I'll get a free game as well, one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom