• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

I managed to get through twice. First was a duplicate, second worked for my friend.

If only this happened for games I don't own. :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
There was one with Puppy games: games were made free for a birthday of them, people took all the games instead of just one as they suggested, keys were revoked.

Not exactly:

Sometimes I wish I had access to your steam account on family share...

If Valve ever allows concurrent library access for up to three people (account owner + two secondary users), I'll probably do another giveaway.

Major site malfunction over at gamesplanet? Dead Rising 3 is currently free, already activated my own copy.

FIRST TIME I VISIT THE STEAM THREAD AND I GOT AWAY WITH MURDER

E79MNJV.jpg

Chariot

jKJYPhsUvkTuf.png

Thank godness, it was a fight, but I got one. I already bought the game, so I going to raffle it away as soon as I can get to my profile.

Kiru

jKJYPhsUvkTuf.png

Thank godness, it was a fight, but I got one. I already bought the game, so I going to raffle it away as soon as I can get to my profile.
Wouldn't bet on it. Even if you get through, chance is another guy got the same key and redeemed it.

MadGear

How do I delete the nvidia audio drivers? Seems to be fucking up CSGO hardcore since the last update.

Should be listed as a separate program, so just uninstall it like you do with any other program via control panel.

Wish i knew whats causing my issues with CS:GO. I get framerates that drop as low as 60 on a 4770k,8GB Ram and a 780 whereas others seem to report at least three times as much with way lower specs than mine. Really don't know whats wrong with that game, every other game works just fine.

Danj

Oh is this the DR3 thing? Yeah I was just about to post that but I guess everyone else got there first. Still, I got my key :3 activated it already and it's downloading.

Can they revoke these? And if so, is it likely they'd do it over a weekend? So like worst case scenario we're looking at a free weekend of DR3?

Gu.... guys, remember when we got those AMD codes for $0.99? That was pretty great huh?

the salt is sort of real, but congrats to those who actually got it! :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh is this the DR3 thing? Yeah I was just about to post that but I guess everyone else got there first. Still, I got my key :3 activated it already and it's downloading.

Can they revoke these? And if so, is it likely they'd do it over a weekend? So like worst case scenario we're looking at a free weekend of DR3?

History suggests that activated keys will be left alone, however the ball is ultimately in Gameplanet's court. Given it's a new release I'd assume the worst.

louiedog

If they revoke keys they'll need to talk with Capcom I assume. I doubt a third party store can request that from Steam. That seems to extend the odds that nothing will happen to Monday at the earliest.

chronomac

what is the issue with tron for you? os?

No idea. I'm on Windows 8.1. I followed the instructions but it doesn't load in 1080p, even though I selected it during installation. The "Killer App Mod" text appears on the load screens but it's still in the same 1024x768 resolution as before.

Jørdan

They can, although unlikely to be this weekend if they do so yeah, free weekend and a ton of promotion for DR3 and that site.

Should be listed as a separate program, so just uninstall it like you do with any other program via control panel.

Wish i knew whats causing my issues with CS:GO. I get framerates that drop as low as 60 on a 4770k,8GB Ram and a 780 whereas others seem to report at least three times as much with way lower specs than mine. Really don't know whats wrong with that game, every other game works just fine.

Thanks. Gonna give it a go and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom