• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I was on general internet/forum/Steam blackout for a good while for legitimate reasons, but things are back to normal enough now that I'm no longer in hiding. I own up to and apologize to all the applicable people for my failure in communication during that time. It's good to see the Steam threads are healthier than ever.

it's nice to see you back, steam threads are active as never before.

Well Steam had a good run.

was it even so good?
origin, uplay, wb launcher, galaxy, now this!
And let's not forget whatever Telltale are on to

Shadownet

Banned
Yeah, I want to know if a manga exist (and later an animates series has been realized based on it) :)
Yes the manga came first and then the anime came afterward. Though the anime it only cover the event up until the event of
The Christmas Bowl

I highly recommend it :)
------------------------------------
I'm not sure why but Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments doesn't run as smoothly as I originally thought. I thought I had a steady 59-60fps. But now it's skipping between 35-60fps. It's not even graphically taxing as let say Shadow of Mordor. Maybe just bad porting? In need of a patch?

Arthea

I just noticed that FF13 has no cards! Hopes to Vanille my profile torn to shreds! that's so not fair
and even more weird - partial controller support what?

def sim

I played some Gang Beasts and used Oculus with some friends tonight. Good lord, PC gaming is looking pretty baller.

edit: happy birthday, ricochet!

I was on general internet/forum/Steam blackout for a good while for legitimate reasons, but things are back to normal enough now that I'm no longer in hiding. I own up to and apologize to all the applicable people for my failure in communication during that time. It's good to see the Steam threads are healthier than ever.
Hey, its good to see you back!

oipic

Genuinely very happy to see you back, xel - I'm sitting here a bit shaky and emotional, and maybe in some sort of shock after the accident in the F1 race in Japan, but seeing your post made me smile. Hope you're doing okay, mate.

dex3108

Woke up this morning, opened Steam Activity, saw JaseC went all aboard with games and now i am scared to open Steam again. Tnx Jase! XD

BTW good morning SteamGAF have a nice Sunday :D

Milamber

Woah! Welcome back dude.

Morning to you all, I must say I'm feeling the cold myself. I'm going to try and clean out my PS and start some over clocking. I usually go with the hot water bottle and heat pack combo. Like the StarCraft pros. Alien appears to almost be preloaded. Don't let me down CA
Morning Steam-GAF. I am up super early (actually not that early) to try and grab Glastonbury tickets. Hopefully next year it doesn't coincide with the Summer Sale again.
Glastonbury is so fun you won't care about Steam.

Arthea

talking about cards and stuff, what it would take to convince SE to update the Last Remnant, to add cheevos and cards. I know they pretend that this game doesn't exist most of the time, but it would be nice to remind them it does in fact exist, while at it, they could finally tell Japanese gamers that it's not coming to PS3 and point the to steam direction with nice updates in hand.
lemme dream (._.)

Miguel81

How is Dreadout, anyway? I mean, compared to the GOAT picture-taking survival horror game Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2. Also, was Xinput support fixed?

I'm personally waiting for WWE 2K15 to show up on the Steam store. If I do buy it, it'll be the first wrestling game I bought since WWF No Mercy on the N64.
You're in for a rude awakening if you're expecting a Yuke's title to be a good, fun wrestling game, especially after coming off of WWF No Mercy.

Bl@de

And 2 days till we see that cool dude in the banner :)

What? who?

whatcha-talkin-bout-o.gif

Welcome back! I look forward to your once in a life to to Steam Share Raffle. :D

I don't understand Steam.

Suggests theHunter since I've viewed NBA 2K15.
Suggests Bad Rats since I've viewed NBA 2K15.
Suggests Rayman Legends since I've viewed The vanishing of ethan carter.

I know Rayman might be considered a horror game since it has a dismembered looking main character, but what gives?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I haven't seen for some time!
I think he's joking about my new avy (><)

no im joking at your crying that nobody reads your (and turfs) posts... thus proving that I do read your posts.

...I dont remember your old avatar >_>

Bl@de

You don't remember because you are already dead!

Ah alright that banner^^ I thought something about the Box Dude of Evil Within.

Nah I'll pass on Isolation for now. I have no nerve in slow gameplay and hiding. I'm not the type for that gameplay and even if it looks great ... it would be a chore to play for me. I like watching it on Twitch/Youtube though.

And I'm having waaaaaay too much fun with Dead Rising 3 on PC right now. God, never would I have thought that this is so much fun.

abracadaver

My girlfriend has been enjoying "max: the curse of brotherhood". She completed the first chapter within 3 hours (she never played games with a controller before)

What are some other easy platformers on steam that dont involve a lot of combat/shooting? Coop would be great as well.

I'm thinking about trine, limbo and castle of illusions. Anything else like that?

My girlfriend has been enjoying "max: the curse of brotherhood". She completed the first chapter within 3 hours (she never played games with a controller before)

What are some other easy platformers on steam that dont involve a lot of combat/shooting? Coop would be great as well.

I'm thinking about trine, limbo and castle of illusions. Anything else like that?

Rayman Origins/Legends
Maybe Thomas Was Alone.

Trine has some really annoying physics... and I personally wouldn't necessarily recommend it! I can't think of other platformers right now (Limbo is good but IIRC it has some tricky parts)...
If you want other games a gaming-impaired girlfriend would -probably- like, I suggest World of Goo, Ittle Dew, Machinarium and PvZ.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
castle of illusion is ridiculously short tho, keep in mind

didamangi

Does a US steam wallet code can be activated in an account with another steam currency?

Thinking of buying a code from here since I can't pay with paypal anymore with the new currency and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom