• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Dusk is pretty much Steam reviewer, I'm pretty much "Steam Free Games Day". While gaffers like Dunder, Liez and Bernardo are " Steam Sale"
you can't just give yourself a made up name

that's not how the game works

You'll be surprised how many people in this world have a Spiderbro. There's a whole subreddit dedicated to them.

yeahhh let's not explore this train of thought any further plsss

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
so basically jshackles is the web designer/programmer

saoirse is customer support

stump does the greenlight check thing for new releases

and mroange is community manager

hmmmmm

This has been true for a while.

treehouse8.jpg

Shadownet

Banned
you can't just give yourself a made up name

that's not how the game works

yeahhh let's not explore this train of thought any further plsss

But there are Free Game Days.. They're just very rare and few. Remember Sniper Elite 2? Payday 2 is free right now. :3 which I still can't believe I missed out on.

I actually try to save any spiders I find that wandered into my house and release them outside.
Because you never know...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I was looking through my surprisingly large OnLive library (please don't judge, I was young and had no PC) and came across this hot rare title that I own, jelly JaseC??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I see your Wheelman and raise you the rarest game on Steam.

iXPxxSQZcnTZb.gif

I had this idea and checked, haven't find it yet, so it's probably not this problem.

Did you check the DLC properties of the Sega emulator? There's a chance that the ROM wasn't checked.

I see your Wheelman and raise you the rarest game on Steam.

iXPxxSQZcnTZb.gif

Did you check the DLC properties of the Sega emulator? There's a chance that the ROM wasn't checked.

I don't even know what that is, a background to the rarest game on Steam? What even is the rarest game on Steam?

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm not a nazi

darksiders is legit

darksiders is a total case of damn this didn't hook me in its inital 10 minutes and i never bothered with it ever ever again

So tell me, how did you get the name "zkylon"? >.>
that's private <3

But there are Free Game Days.. They're just very rare and few. Remember Sniper Elite 2? Payday 2 is free right now. :3 which I still can't believe I missed out on.
yeah but if people start making titles for themselves then everyone will and it'll be just anarchy

it's gotta be zkylon-sanctioned titles only

I actually try to save any spiders I find that wandered into my house and release them outside.
Because you never know...
yeah my friend told me the other day he actually has a spider in his bathroom that he leaves alone cos it doesn't bother him

so that's a friend i'm never visiting again

This has been true for a while.

[nope][/nope]
i don't understand your post -_-

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
oh man ... predictably enough - steam community discussions on Fist of Jesus are all kinds of entertaining
and cuckoo
:p enjoy

JaseC

Haha, it was 99% luck and... well... a further 1% luck. I've always been quick to bemoan fate's cruel twists, but in this instance, fate was on my side for a change. Textonly is the only other person I'm aware of who was quick/fortunate enough to snag the game.

Shadownet

Banned
that's private <3
Lol reminds me when my friends used to ask me why I called my ex-girlfriend Tiger Lilly. I never told them.
yeah my friend told me the other day he actually has a spider in his bathroom that he leaves alone cos it doesn't bother him

so that's a friend i'm never visiting again
You know chances are there's a spider in your house right now. I woke up a couple months ago and there was a spider like 5 inches from my face. Turnout there was a spider-web in my closet.

lashman

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
oh man ... predictably enough - steam community discussions on Fist of Jesus are all kinds of entertaining
and cuckoo
:p enjoy

I thought I was time travelling for second cause I swore I read this yesterday, then I looked back... and I did! You posted this word for word before.

Odd ;P ... you messed with my mind!

Still funny (The comments in the link) though.

lashman

I thought I was time travelling for second cause I swore I read this yesterday, then I looked back... and I did! You posted this word for word before.

Odd ;P ... you messed with my mind!

Still funny (The comments in the link) though.

like I said - it's a repeat for all the people who haven't seen my post yesterday ;) and I was too lazy to come up with a new post :p hehe

but yeah - it's definitely worth reading through those discussions - it's just waaaay too funny to miss out on :p

zkylon

zkylewd
so like maybe you guys have dislexia or something

remember to do a doctor's consult every year and get all your parts accounted for

also still not a nazi

should at least beat the first dungeon :p
yeah i just don't care much for that artstyle or general theme. i got this friend that thinks he's a viking that loves it but that's not very good recommendation

like i heard some zelda comparisons which sounds awesome, so it feels like i'm maybe missing out but ehh, probably not for me right now

maybe in 10 years

Lol reminds me when my friends used to ask me why I called my ex-girlfriend Tiger Lilly. I never told them.

You know chances are there's a spider in your house right now. I woke up a couple months ago and there was a spider like 5 inches from my face. Turnout there was a spider-web in my closet.
this isn't how not exploring this train of thought looks like

also pls don't share your sexcapades nicknames

xeris

More like just quiet most of the time.

Yo on topic. We need a Teen Titans game!

As long as it's based on Teen Titans GO! Otherwise your character will die early act and you'll have to either play their emo unrequited love or the next marked for death character.

JaseC

What's the matter, zlykon? :p

She feels bad for inadvertently crippling me some weeks ago. If I weren't watching Hannibal, I wouldn't have awkwardly reached for my phone!

I play most multiplatform fps with a controller.
I leave kb&m for competitive fps.

I generally play third-person games with a controller, but in cases where the game in question encourages precision, I prefer the kb&m. Max Payne 3 is one such example.

zkylon

zkylewd
i only use m&kb for games if i absolutely need to

like if i'm playing a game i'm maybe super hooked into like stalker i'll go full pc gamer but if it's like boredlands or something i don't care much about much better to just use a controller from bed and let autoaim do the work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom