• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hepburn3d

I remember trying to do the last mission in GTA San Andreas before work thinking, "this won't take long". Oh so wrong

edit: derp grammar

aku:jiki

I sold so many promos and preview copies when I was a reviewer, fantomena ain't got shit on me. Got some sweet-ass money for that early Halo 3. Come at me, SteamGAF.

Just because our corporate overlords put a "NOT FOR RESALE" banner on the cover doesn't mean it's actually immoral to do so. The purchaser knows what he's getting, so who cares?

I know this is the wrong attitude to have, but I'm looking forward to being disappointed by the Evil Within impressions. I just want it to come and go, so i can play the game in 6-8 months and have the right expectations for it.

Jawmuncher

I know this is the wrong attitude to have, but I'm looking forward to being disappointed by the Evil Within impressions. I just want it to come and go, so i can play the game in 6-8 months and have the right expectations for it.

GOTY

A Experience no gamer should miss

The return of horror

I could see how praise like that can skew opinions.

Phawx

No idea, but for some reason I'm drawn to this game. Perhaps it's the stealth. Really want this to be a good one.

It's an assassination game. There are goals for not killing anyone in the level, though.

edit: just caught up from the weekend. What is this $2 AMD codes thing? Is that from the Gold box redeem things? If so, where were they $2?

Miguel81

I really hope the PC-version is good. I have not been following the news for the PC-version so much though. So I don't even know where all this FPS talks is coming from. :p

Grief took to Twitter, but of course Beth dudes can't give a straight answer. Fan does what Bethdon't makes sense in this instance.

Tizoc

Holy shit. Disney releasing games on Steam.

Please release Pure.

I hope those prices are a mistake o_O
Cars 2 is a good racing game IMO but it's going for like peantus on EU and US PSN last I checked.
This is the beginning now imagine if Disney OKed SEGA to release their Genesis games on Steam...

Jawmuncher

Only Disney game I need on steam

51qa-1wZuML._SY300_.jpg

No chance in hell though since Disney doesn't have the rights to Turok. Though I can't see them being expensive to get for a rerelease.

-MD-

Only Disney game I need on steam

51qa-1wZuML._SY300_.jpg

No chance in hell though since Disney doesn't have the rights to Turok. Though I can't see them being expensive to get for a rerelease.

Man that game was disappointing.

Wish they'd do that series justice and give us a real Turok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom