• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel81

That's my favorite Turok game.
I really dislike the cyber dino alien nonsense of the actual Turok comics.

I've never gotten around to playing this one aside from a demo for the PS3 many years back.
The original for the N64 is a chore to playthrough now, but it was spectacular on release. ONLY bad because of the control method -- KB/M would be a glorious thing for that game.

sixclaws

Banned
Thank god. There is too much to buy already.
Is Disney disliking the PC or is Kingdom Hearts Sony's turf?

While Kingdom Hearts has mainly been released on Sony's consoles, Nintendo's handhelds have had several entries. Plus Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to both the PS4 and the XBox One, so it appears to be more a problem on Disney's end.

Jawmuncher

I've never gotten around to playing this one aside from a demo for the PS3 many years back.
The original for the N64 is a chore to playthrough now, but it was spectacular on release. ONLY bad because of the control method -- KB/M would be a glorious thing for that game.

It had a PC release with just that actually.

Turok 2 was definitely my favorite. Something about that new one just didn't feel like Turok to me.

I liked how I was a reimagining of the franchise. Understand how others didn't enjoy the change though. That Turok was the closest I've gotten to my dream dinosaur game. Slight sci-fi setting with 3 way battle. Your team, enemy humans, and dinosaurs that kill anything.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
It's not a Sony exclusive, but actually those games are only available on Sony and Nintendo consolle at the moment (with major titles for PS2 and PSP, spin-off for 3DS).

Well 3 will be on the Xbone too and it has three Nintendo handheld games. (Two of them suck but they still count I suppose.)

rtcn63

Still haven't watched Toy Story 3, even though the first two films were pretty big in my youth. And I think I've already spoiled the ending, so.

Nabs

http://store.steampowered.com/app/297860/

header.jpg

now let me use the stupid cd key I bought from amazon.

GaussTek

Epic Mickey 2 isn't that bad. Yeah, first one was better, but that one wasn't really great to begin with either.

Well, I enjoyed it more because I played it on local co-op with my niece. It was the Wii version btw. The framerate was bad at some parts, but not terrible (and hopefully the PC version doesn't suffer from those issues).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom