• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Your move, EA.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Ha, I keep refreshing this sub and seeing what mystery games are getting added. It's mildly entertaining.

Oh, I played LEGO PotC on the 360. It's decent.

TRON: Evolution ... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GFWL and Securom in 2014? I'm like
3srQJnF.png
, either Putin discount or not at all.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
well ... they made it ... they ACTUALLY made people not give a flying fuck about Alien's release xD

Nzyme32

WAHT THE FUCK??!!

I leave the house for 30mins and Disney blows up on Steam - I finally get to play Epic Mickey in some form and see the fall of Waren Spectore...

AND when I just finished and missed the ending of MGS IV because I had to leave the house, you post that MGS V hype woth 4k goodies

GOD DAMN!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just went to purchase Lego Pirates and it went from $17.99 to $19.99 in my cart. I know it's only 2 bucks but now I have that "Should I really pay full price?" thing going on in my head.

WAHT THE FUCK??!!

I leave the house for 30mins and Disney blows up on Steam - I finally get to play Epic Mickey in some form and see the fall of Waren Spectore...

AND when I just finished and missed the ending of MGS IV because I had to leave the house, you post that MGS V hype woth 4k goodies

GOD DAMN!

BTW, Twin Peaks is coming back as a limited series.

It's going to be that kind of day.

Just went to purchase Lego Pirates and it went from $17.99 to $19.99 in my cart. I know it's only 2 bucks but now I have that "Should I really pay full price?" thing going on in my head.

Yup, looks like they removed the 10% off discount of every game… SMH.

EDIT: The discount is back again.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Disney should bring the vault concept to their games on Steam just for the pure sexual thrill of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom