• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

Fate is on my side for once. ;)

legopiratest1fgt.jpg

jeebus crispies!

today is a hell of a day

Lomax

The best part of all these Disney games finally coming to Steam is knowing that they'll never go on sale for more than 50% off.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The discount came back:

qmUSC6h.png

So after "years" the PC-Port of Epic Mickey 2 is available for non-russians?

I remember a lot of mags reviewed the PC-version of the game, but then it was never released outside of Russia IIRC.

Turfster

Guess SEGA made my choice for me.
"I might buy the upgrade if I like it" has become moot anyway.
Thanks, SEGA, for saving me money!

Has Starbound had cards for long?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
*Dr Dogg alert*

Alien: Isolation appears to have flawless 2.35 support (or any aspect ratio). The pre-rendered cutscenes are correctly pillar boxed and the hud is placed in the corners without stretching.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
There are still three private apps in the Mega Pack:

Code:
316320	Unknown	SteamDB Unknown App 316320	No Price	2 days ago
317580	Unknown	SteamDB Unknown App 317580	No Price	2 days ago
319170	Unknown	SteamDB Unknown App 319170	No Price	2 days ago

Edit: b10. I'm hoping Disney pulled the pack because it's going to fiddle with it later, once all of the apps are up on Steam.... though even if it's to remain as-is, I can't exactly sneeze at getting Lego Pirates and 13 other games for $41.80.

Miguel81

*Dr Dogg alert*

Alien: Isolation appears to have flawless 2.35 support (or any aspect ratio). The pre-rendered cutscenes are correctly pillar boxed and the hud is placed in the corners without stretching.

Many glorious shots will come of this. Bring them on Dr. My photos folder is at the ready!

Arthea

Disney Mega Pack is not available in my region, I'm sure GFWL is to blame,...
would you kindly die already GFWL? enough is enough

Cool, just yesterday I was wondering when my Steam birthday was and then today I look and it's today. Then I find out that Split/Second is coming to Steam. Today was a good day.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Disney Mega Pack is not available in my region, I'm sure GFWL is to blame,...
would you kindly die already GFWL? enough is enough

It's not available anywhere at the moment; it was pulled after about 15 minutes.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'll have to follow up with one of my guys at Valve who works on the bizdev side of things. I sent him an email ages ago asking if he could reach out to Disney because a lot of their stuff (mainly, LEGO Pirates) was on PC but was only available for digital download from Amazon - presumably because Amazon asked.

I wonder now if he took that idea and ran with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom