• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aku:jiki

BundleStars also posted a new bundle but it's exclusively stuff they've bundled on BS like 50 times before so who cares, LEGO PIRATES!

And no steam keys? Well that means all remaining is on Steam.

I wished for one game that I didn't have, doesn't seem to happen :(
Samaritan does have a Steam key, and Major Mayhem had keys added, so it looks like 2 more Steam and 1 more non-Steam.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
does anyone know the 20% GMG code? the mix of Os and 0s is breaking my brain

Dr Dogg

I actually quite liked the THQ Cars games. Yeah I said it, they were collectothons so of course I was hooked.

Speaking of collectothon games, AC: Unity might be a bit of a CPU demanding title by this little snippet from the Console spec thread.
Looks like those i7's, 6 and 8 core CPU purchases might come into play. But hey I'm going to wait for benches first and foremost.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
They've added Steam now.

Ah, thanks for that, added to my Steam library now.

Also, grabbed that Monday bundle and thanks to the tip off above, idling for cards on that too. Hopefully can at least pay off the cost of the bundle with it, which would be really good.

FloatOn

I guess I'll get around to watching season 2 of twin peaks and fire walk with me now..

also I'm going to play deadly premonition pronto

Jørdan

That's a fine game you've won, derExperte. In my opinion, anyway, but the achievement system they created is ri-goddamn-diculous.

OgRwKap.png

A fine game indeed, still have one or two achievements to get when I revisit for another ass whoopin'.
My ass evidently :(

Javier23

Banned
Holy shit, with MGS V coming to PC and a third season of Twin Peaks coming out all my wet dreams are coming true. Wouldn't be surprised to have Monica Belluci and Heidi Klum asking me to join them both for a few drinks any moment now.

Animu Cards Moneez
Guys! Get that damn IndieGala Bundle and idle or play Flower Shop before the price falls into oblivion.

jxtOiWRzEJFxM.png

I don't know if it would work.
If people know that the game is currently in a bundle, they can hold off buying the cards and wait for the inevitable price drop.

Nzyme32

*bows* You can also use the "Customize" menu I built at the top to let it show you what types of releases you want to see.

See, this is the only issue I have with enhanced steam - I can't tell what is new since you integrate it so well. I'm too lazy to check the change log half of the time

Nzyme32

Holy shit, with MGS V coming to PC and a third season of Twin Peaks coming out all my wet dreams are coming true. Wouldn't be surprised to have Monica Belluci and Heidi Klum asking me to join them both for a few drinks any moment now.

Hey back off. They're mine!

kionedrik

I never thought I'd ask this but is any of the new Disney games being dumped on Steam a good introduction to gaming for a 7yo girl? I have a controller so forcing her to play with kb+m is not an issue.

Also, why does Spilt/Second have Securom DRM?

I never thought I'd ask this but is any of the new Disney games being dumped on Steam a good introduction to gaming for a 7yo girl? I have a controller so forcing her to play with kb+m is not an issue.

Also, why does Spilt/Second have Securom DRM?

Lego Pirates and the licensed games are probably pretty good. Cars 2 is a surprisingly good racing game aimed at kids.

I don't know if it would work.
If people know that the game is currently in a bundle, they can hold off buying the cards and wait for the inevitable price drop.

And they're not actually selling at those prices either. I just got a card that has a lowest price of 89c in the market but only 1 sold in the last 24 hours. Yea, this isn't gonna work.

Jawmuncher

1) They don't have access to source code (or it's stored "somewhere")
2) They didn't bother recompiling (it might be hard to get older code to actually compile on more modern compilers)

This is a case where I wouldn't mind them just being lazy and using a pirate work around.
Steam games have done it before.

kiyomi

Animu Cards Moneez
Guys! Get that damn IndieGala Bundle and idle or play Flower Shop before the price falls into oblivion.

jxtOiWRzEJFxM.png

Card prices are already lowered. Having said that, if I can get ~£1 for them in total, I'll consider it a victory. It'll basically mean I got Exodus of Sol for 50p which I'm okay with.

Skab

Ok this whole steam not letting me buy anything is fucking bullshit. I've tried two separate cards, own by two separate people, and it still gives me the "your card has been declined" error. And Steam support just never got back to me.

I just want to buy Teleglitch before the sale ends. Why wont you let me buy Teleglitch, gaben? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom