• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrius

I'm all over that Enslaved OTTW deal, since I've been waiting for a price drop for that one. Love the visuals, combat/gameplay are probably meh, though.

I had the same thoughts, but then realized I already had the game in my account. Awkward... (And then it happened again with Stronghold 3).

I bought all the disney games for split second and lego pirates of the carribean, this is a great day.

Also they are much cheaper from russia ;)

Ruruja

I assume everyone here got them but I have the following decent coupons:

90% off Deponia
90% off Book of Unwritten Tales

if anyone here wants them, let me know.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Soooo, I missed 10 pages while I was away for dinner etc
Which megaton / pricing error did I miss ;-;

Disney published stuff like Split/Second, Pure, and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean were released on Steam. And some people talked about how Twin Peaks is coming back in style.

rtcn63

giphy.gif

AC Unity 900p
almost
everywhere.

Man, you've gotta be real dumb to come out and flatly state that you're holding back one version of your game so that it doesn't make the other look bad.

I mean, do it, just don't tell anybody. C'mon, dude, you gotta know that shit isn't going to fly.

Vuze

Disney published stuff like Split/Second, Pure, and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean were released on Steam. And some people talked about how Twin Peaks is coming back in style.
Disney game on Steam?
Just checked Steam and I need that Winnie Pooh VN
AC Unity 900p
almost
everywhere.
Caught that on twitter. I expect the news thread on GAF to stay on top for the next two weeks hehehe
Ubi gonna Ubi, worst excuses ever.
Grounz Zeroes for 0.01 cents.
Nice try

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why is it telling me I dont own games I know I own. Like Montagnes Mount. Hell ive gifted it before >_>

Ugh, not really enjoying the Chapter 2 of Silence Of The Sleep. The constant threat is there, but it's getting pretty annoying to die right after opening a door with zero seconds to spare. I have gotten all the doors open and inserted the first gog but then died right after opening the door right next to the save point.

edit: goddammit, sometimes it seems that the safepoints don't trigger either :mad:

Ozium

thread catch up stream of consciousness let's GO:

- 11/11 on that 60fps ez eyes ez lyfe

- how's annie?

- yeh yeh yeh let's hire all the original actors from ALIEN and then just relegate that to a pre-order only DLC... ain't happening. source: business 101

- never saw godzilla, heard it was crap, glad to hear my opinion justified

- 1v1 me in smash, bruh

- up up down down left right left right b a start

- prison architect for 10+ lol ok... humble got u covered volvo

- how's annie?

- wait Alien is out? fuck amd burn them BURN THEM

- no one will read this so call me Turfster

- so much disney it's like I walked into a room of a girl w/ borderline personality disorder

- story of my uncle on sale for 4.41, russian traders selling it for 2.5 keys... u wot m8?

- how's annie? hehehehaheaheheahehaee

- there's cassette tapes in Alien? omg it's just like GONE HOME, ALL DAT 90s NOSTALGIA.. you remember TAPES right? oh god what a time that was..
just making fun of gone home love, don't correct me about the decade of aliens

- omg where's shadownet omg where's shadownet he hasn't posted in like 7 hours is he dead? we should contact the police!

- steam wont tell me what games I own until I click on them now.. gg volvo

- where is nbnt, fuzzi, et. al.. who give a shit amirite?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Nothing to be honest. A bunch of Disney games on Steam 90% of them are garbage.
AC Unity will look best on PC, big shock
Metal Gear GZ has a relase date on Steam

Arthea

I have coupons and a lot of them
The Book of Unwritten Tales -90% (2)
Deponia -90% (2)
75% OFF Chaos on Deponia
90% OFF Electronic Super Joy: Groove City
50% OFF Bedlam (checked trailer, yup, total bedlam)
61% OFF 6180 the Moon
and some others nobody cares about

just ask me on steam if you need any

RS4-

These bastards, get to the store, ask about Vegas and Dishonored that I reserved, get the damn run around about they made a mistake, blah blah.

Sorry guys. Will let you know if another store ends up coming through.

But for those that can order in/via Canada, it's Bestbuy and Futureshop that might still have the games available to order online. Those were the only notables that were 1.97. I think CoH2 was $15, Alien:
Colonial Marines
is 4.97

Console versions should be the same price if available.

MUnited83

For you.
With the money I had to get the Isolation Deluxe dlc I might use it to get Styx. Everything about it looks awesome. It can't be worse than Thief.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why is it taking forever to unlock alien isolation @.@.

because you touch yourself at night

edit: sooooooo my Montague's Mount is gone, thats...cute. We just removing games willy nilly now Valve?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
The game looks great, but I still haven't played the original and (more to the point) there are no pre-purchase incentives, so it'll have to wait.

... and it's region-locked too (not that that ever stopped you :p)

Megasoum

Banned
Anybody is having issue with using Paypal on Steam right now?

I'm trying to buy Enslaved right now. I want to pay 3$ from my Steam Wallet and the rest using Paypal.

I set it up that way in the cart but when I click the button to open the Paypal webpage it gives me an error and can't open the page. I tried with both the Steam UI and via Chrome.

Also, I'm in Canada....

Vuze

Anybody is having issue with using Paypal on Steam right now?

I'm trying to buy Enslaved right now. I want to pay 3$ from my Steam Wallet and the rest using Paypal.

I set it up that way in the cart but when I click the button to open the Paypal webpage it gives me an error and can't open the page. I tried with both the Steam UI and via Chrome.

Also, I'm in Canada....

Just bought two games using PayPal, no problems here (Germany).

liezryou

because you touch yourself at night

edit: sooooooo my Montague's Mount is gone, thats...cute. We just removing games willy nilly now Valve?

That's what u get. Volvo pls remove more of rhaknar's games.

But seriously it's been at "BUSY WRITING TO DISK" for like an hour now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom