• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Identity theft is a crime.

GMG Has a Commandos bundle for 5$, which includes Commandos games... and Praetorians, Imperial Glory and Battle Group 2 for some reason.

The common thread is that they're all published by Merge. Speaking of which, I wish it would bring back Strike Force already, which it publishes on GamersGate. I sent off an e-mail about this very matter earlier in the year, but surprise-surprise, I received no response.

Yeah, preload would be nice. Oh well, at least it's only 8GB.

The game unlocks at midnight here and assuming a compression factor of 25%:

(6 gigabytes) / (660 KBps) =
2.52525253 hours

:(

Arthea

Not going to lie, I am expecting someone to joke gift that to me if it ever drops low enough.
Thankfully, this is Disney, so it probably won't happen.

when you secretly wish for it to be gifted, you know it never will reach price point for that, look at Barbie, muncher wanted it as a joke gift, it's still 10 times more expensive than it should be.
so yeah, you totally jinxed it

Turfster

when you secretly wish for it to be gifted, you know it never will reach price point for that, look at Barbie, muncher wanted it as a joke gift, it's still 10 times more expensive than it should be.
so yeah, you totally jinxed it

Given that the guy gifted me a kusoge already today... yeah, I'm not really too torn up about it =p

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Is the Steam client being unresponsive for anyone else? Haven't any problems with the site but everything's taking an age in the client. Alien's unlocking stupidly slowly and I couldn't load up my inventory page.

zkylon

zkylewd
No jaggies will please the gfx enthusiasts around here. I bet it's 60fps, too.

jaggies for teh barbie cinematic experience!

Not terrible. Kinda average by today's standards.
Combat isn't anything amazing but the 3 character models and facial expressions are fantastic. Decent game overall though and you'll like Trip.
It was fascinating to me how dumb the story is. Gameplay is....eh?
Looks good though. But the story is so bad. So bad. It literally made me angry.

k, final question then

lovely planet looks completely adorably japanese

yay or nay?

Kiru

These bastards, get to the store, ask about Vegas and Dishonored that I reserved, get the damn run around about they made a mistake, blah blah.

Sorry guys. Will let you know if another store ends up coming through.

But for those that can order in/via Canada, it's Bestbuy and Futureshop that might still have the games available to order online. Those were the only notables that were 1.97. I think CoH2 was $15, Alien:
Colonial Marines
is 4.97

Console versions should be the same price if available.

Sucks. :(

rjc571

Banned
I don't suppose they removed the 30 fps lock for Split Second and Epic Mickey 2, did they? I might be interested in buying them (on sale, of course) if they did.

PS: Everybody buy A Story About My Uncle.

Is this our new Secret of the Magic Crystals?

Maybe it should be.
tumblr_mw4m6yBWH71smxplyo1_1280.gif

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Humble KISS bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • The 39 steps
  • Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
  • Showtime!
TIER 2: 6$
  • Darkout
  • Unrest
  • Lifeless Planet

Get Unrest

I was excited for a second because I thought both Unrest and DreadOut were in the $6 tier. Now I'm not so sure if I want to get the bundle or not.

derExperte

Maybe it gets frustrating or boring later on but the first hour of Alien for a huge fan of the movie is just.... hnnnngh....

Only problem are stuttering cut scenes but the console versions seem to have the same issue.

These bastards, get to the store, ask about Vegas and Dishonored that I reserved, get the damn run around about they made a mistake, blah blah.

Sorry guys. Will let you know if another store ends up coming through.

Not your fault, much appreciated that you offered to get some for us. :)

Why is it taking forever to unlock alien isolation @.@.

Because you put all your money into keys instead of SSDs. :p

agniswarm

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

GMG 23% voucher -- MB-E3FDFC017E182FFA

t1412619573z1.png

Ugh, not really enjoying the Chapter 2 of Silence Of The Sleep. The constant threat is there, but it's getting pretty annoying to die right after opening a door with zero seconds to spare. I have gotten all the doors open and inserted the first gog but then died right after opening the door right next to the save point.

edit: goddammit, sometimes it seems that the safepoints don't trigger either :mad:

And now I want to play more of it just because I am annoyed by it :mad:

And I bought the bundle because I thought it was DreadOut too.

Goddammit, I hate horror games

agniswarm

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

GMG 23% voucher -- MB-554FDEF68551CEEA - Taken by crazyrabbits

They sent another voucher to me...dont know if it will work or not..

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat feel when you dont hear back all day about the ETA on your GPUs

1398914781778.gif

Ozium

Don't buy that Kiss Bundle for anything in the 6 dollar tier..

they are KISS games, they will be in a $2 groupees bundle in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom