• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
can anyone confirm the pre-order bonuses?

Here you go sir~!
1F0PVs2.png

Corpekata

Banned
what's that about anyways?

haven't been following the game

is it pretty bad lore wise or something?

Might be fear of spoilers. Or maybe they're just wanting to disassociate with it, as the game is a lot more brutal than say, the light hearted Hobbit series, and they don't want to be associated with something "kiddy."

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I come home to see Disney games available on the store. What a pleasant surprise.

Wok

Cg96K2L.png

1) Buy an indie bundle
2) Press the "redeem" button
3) Discover games which you already own on Steam.
4) Play these games? One day...

Turfster

LOL. AMD actually gives preorder keys for Alien.

Got only one of three codes thought.

You're usually a cool guy, but right now, I'm really hating people like you =p
Still haven't gotten anything...

Yup, I remember you being one of (the only?) people to talk it up back at launch. It got me interested, but game libraries being what they are... We'll see how I feel after a few hours of Alien.

Yeah, I'm pretty much the only advocate for it (nobody else seemingly played it), but damn it, I WILL NOT STOP =p

Man, I've been playing so little this week...

Bought A.R.E.S. EX edition and while the new OST is just plain freaking awesome, the changes on the game itself... I just feel the changes weren't that big. Bosses are basically the same, I actually found them harder and more frustrating than before. Resolution and graphics were the biggest changes but the jump still feels dodgy. (Quick example: you shoot and destroy a robot and it basically disappears, almost like it's missing explosion effects!) I'm still giving it a chance because, despite its flaws, I liked the original and was one achievement away of the 100%.

It also crashed hard on me upon first run so I hope the devs will patch whatever crashing issues are happening.

Another one I have in the endless-backlog is Ancient Space, which seems the devs are also patching because, being made in Unity, it means it's very unoptimized and barely runs at 30fps (I bloody kid you not). The "looks like Homeworld" is playing against it, Ancient Space is doing its own thing and I'm liking some of the ideas here.

Third, last but not least, Project Nimbus alpha is plain awesome. This game is the Armored Core FROM will never (?! From pls...) give us on PC. The spirit is there, it just needs more polish as the beta and full release progress. Thai voice acting and OS adds to the mood and flavor of the game.

So, yeah, a quick review of stuff I actually bought on release, day one, and doesn't belong to bundles (and backed on Kickstarter in the case of Project Nimbus!)

Now, bring da Lightning so I can have more waifus and kawaii moe while I finish Sakura Spirit (oppai oppai all I see is oppai), Sacred Tears True and try to perhaps one day 1cc Crimzon Clover Arcade Mode (fuck this is hard!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom