• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google tells me that the last one to release for PC is Madden 08? I wonder if sales were a factor in no longer releasing them for PC? Dunno. But it's pretty much the only game series I really missed when I switched from 360 to PC. Sounds weird, but hey.

I'm in the same boat. Sports games are what I miss most moving from consoles to PC. Especially since I'm a sports junkie. I even play football (american) and basketball for my company league.

I would be getting it, but eh....

I remember talking to you about it because it was full price lol. I just went and paid $45. No ragrets.

no-ragrets-1.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
I remember talking to you about it because it was full price lol. I just went and paid $45. No ragrets.

I wouldn't mind throwing down $60 for the game, but I'm really going to miss the mod support that the "last gen" versions have right now. Seriously, having accurate draft classes for Association mode makes it a shit load of fun

I wouldn't mind throwing down $60 for the game, but I'm really going to miss the mod support that the "last gen" versions have right now. Seriously, having accurate draft classes for Association mode makes it a shit load of fun

There's no way 2K15 won't have mods.

bluechox2

ModBot said:
Instructions for bluechox2:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bluechox2, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

OnLive 7 Day Trial -- MB-093779F25623EAC6
Gun Monkeys -- MB-A064A23B47217385

t1412627674z1.png

welcomepack extras

Leftovers

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-3E5A67541D8010AD - Taken by Saty
Major Mayhem -- MB-9C166E5320214A31 - Taken by Purkake4

Kaleinc

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fspm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

The Journey Down Chapter One -- MB-712D5D90DDFC01F1 - Taken by Dipper145

derExperte

My pants have been properly shat. Thanks Alien.

But I can see the hard difficulty getting annoying. Not turning it down now or ever of course.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I heard The Evil Within is locked at 32.7fps on PC

source: my anus

Ozium

BASED AMD

just entered the code I got from AMD and Steam Activation said Alien Isolation Preorder..

BASED

RIOT OVER

Chariot

"do NOT mention Lord of the Rings or Hobbit movies, characters, or books"

just wow lol
Yeah, it's quite silly. As Jim said, the game didn't need that at all, it was interesting by itself. How can somebody so insecure and at the same time take a big part of appeal (book and movie fans of the franchise) out of impressions. It's quite silly, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom