• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
lol oh man that fucking sucks.

I'm going to make a Dark run to finish up the first story line. Learned my lesson. No need to be greedy and have two Insanity playthroughs as there is no confirmation that they will carry over to W3.

Dude I was there half way through the game and have to restart. Insane difficulty just make you wanna pull out your hair when that happen lol

The worst part was for the first few seconds I didn't think it was any significant progress lost.

Shadownet

Banned
This is what most First Person horror games amount to for me- Amnesia, Outlast, etc. The scares wear off after half an hour at best, and the repetition just makes you want to go watch Masters of Horror reruns.

Masters of Horror.. Man have I told you how much I love you? *fists bump*

Jawmuncher

Alien.exe has stopped working.

Good I needed a break from that anyway.
Having to find a damn key card but not telling me where it is thus leading me to explore and not give a shit what the alien is doing. Easier to just run around to see if I can find it rather than sneaking for ages and dying.

BzTfVM_CAAEF9c3.png

thanks

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Alien.exe has stopped working.

Good I needed a break from that anyway.
Having to find a damn key card but not telling me where it is thus leading me to explore and not give a shit what the alien is doing. Easier to just run around to see if I can find it rather than sneaking for ages and dying.

what you need is less Xeno and more

raptor_bigger.jpg

That's not a redhead.

I dont think Munch is afraid of redheads

Ok, this is really pissing me off. Alien is stuck at 96% and won't continue downloading. I already tried switching download region btw.

I just want to play the game before I go to bed :(

Edit: Nevermind, it's working now. Yay!

Jawmuncher

what you need is less Xeno and more

raptor_bigger.jpg

I dont think Munch is afraid of redheads

Maybe. I love xenos though since they basically are Dino's.
I finally got past the part that was aggravating.
Ill chalk it up to playing on hard. I still like it but that section was just BS.

Parsnip

I'm tempted by Pure. Really enjoyed it back when it came out.
If they add achievements to it, I might bite at this price.

Oh and I guess it would be great if it worked on modern OS', does it? JaseC you should install play it.
Just saying.

Tellaerin

Maybe. I love xenos though since they basically are Dino's.
I finally got past the part that was aggravating.
Ill chalk it up to playing on hard. I still like it but that section was just BS.

Googling "xenomorph dinosaurs" returns some interesting images.

Glad Alien Isolation sounds like it's living up to expectations. Hope this Disney thing means we'll be seeing the Tron games (Evolution and Tron 2.0) end up on Steam.

hey guys did STEAM just get THEMES?

Do you even play PC games anymore? Or are you waiting for Steam to come to the 3DS too? :p

Jawmuncher

Googling "xenomorph dinosaurs" returns some interesting images.

Glad Alien Isolation sounds like it's living up to expectations. Hope this Disney thing means we'll be seeing the Tron games (Evolution and Tron 2.0) end up on Steam.

Evolution made it to steam.
No clue on if we'll ever see 2.0 since monolithsoft is under WB now.
Same reason we haven't seen AVP2 on steam

Xeno designs are always cool for other animals.
One of the reasons I though the kenner toy line was pretty cool.

--------------

As for Alien Isolation I figured it out.
When I have to sneak from the enemy good.
When I have to sneak and find something with no area to tell me where it is no thanks.

Tellaerin

Evolution made it to steam.
No clue on if we'll ever see 2.0 since monolithsoft is under WB now.
Same reason we haven't seen AVP2 on steam

Sweet. I enjoyed Evolution, even if Disney basically sent it out to die. Wouldn't mind reinstalling and getting some games going if people pick it up on a sale. (Yeah, Disney and sale... I can hear you laughing from here. >.> But hey, I can dream.)

Salsa

Do you even play PC games anymore? Or are you waiting for Steam to come to the 3DS too? :p

I havent played anything other than Smash in a while mainly cause im planning a trip and dealing with last minute stuff

I still havent played the last episode of TWD season 2 and im at least gonna get that done before the trip

hopefully finishing Dead Rising 3 too

Jawmuncher

I havent played anything other than Smash in a while mainly cause im planning a trip and dealing with last minute stuff

I still havent played the last episode of TWD season 2 and im at least gonna get that done before the trip

hopefully finishing Dead Rising 3 too

You def wanna get to that episode asap.
It wasn't too long from my recollection and is by far the highlight of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom