• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I'm aware, their plans haven't changed. Better buy everything you can afford in the next 15 minutes. ;)

Nothing on my wishlist is on sale. But hey, there's only five things on it so law of averages.

Just for the record, their current prices are 10, 20, 15, 50 and 30 USD. I'm writing them down here to reference later when the price changes.

Looking forward to any potential pricing mistakes in 10 mins!

giphy.gif

onionfrog

zavvi keeps sending me coupons and tells me that they're missing me and that I should come back and buy stuff on their site (which I did quite frequently in the past, particularly older console titles I missed on release). I blame Steam and its incredible sales which make zavvi and their deals on older console games look like overly expensive shit in comparison.

What I'm trying to say is that Steam is literally stealing money from other companies.
Everything looks bad compared to PC pricing!
With that, paid multiplayer on consoles and the fact that a lot of games are multiplatform with a PC version I think I'll just stick with PC for the forseeable future.

Damn this is definitely a situation.

I've gotten bit by the OCD bug, as I'm now trying to raise my "average game completion rate" (at 31% right now).
But now I gotta find games to uninstall to make room for FF13.

DocSeuss

Um

I do believe that my class has been hijacked by the animus.

First steam, and I did nothing
Now class, and I still plan to do nothing

won't anyone sotp the anime

--

Alien: Isolation just cannot put up a fight against my 970.

liezryou

I AM BACK

just finished a 7 days of hard work in hajj this season in mecca
i have now throat pain and can barley talk

what i missed ?

Did you perform the hajj or you work in mecca? You probably got a throat infection, any fever, malaise, headaches, nausea?

RS4-

So I've got $13 left before the currency change, it's better that I just spend it? I can only think of tf2 keys atm

tmarg

So I've got $13 left before the currency change, it's better that I just spend it? I can only think of tf2 keys atm

I doubt the price of keys will change much, I'm sure the currency conversion rate valve use will be fair. The worry would be higher regional prices for games. And possibly taxes.

GaussTek

Wait, what the hell? FFXIII needs 60GB of space? It said 30GB when the Steam page went live for the first time :/

And, also weird because the PS3 version is "just" 37.6 GB...

Nethaniah

Wait, what the hell? FFXIII needs 60GB of space? It said 30GB when the Steam page went live for the first time :/

And, also weird because the PS3 version is just 37.6 GB...

Better textures! Better FMV's! Dual audio!
none of these things are likely to happen ;_;

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

And, also weird because the PS3 version is just 37.6 GB...

4k rendered cut scenes and resolution support confirmed.
I wish.

onionfrog

Which assassin's creed game(s) would you guys recommend to someone who hasn't played any of them?

These russian prices are too good, I think I'm gonna buy a couple and try out the series.

Ryne

Which assassin's creed game(s) would you guys recommend to someone who hasn't played any of them?

These russian prices are too good, I think I'm gonna buy a couple and try out the series.

I'll probably just end up getting all of them while they are cheap. AC4 has been on my wishlist since the start.

I restarted steam, looks like it is going through maintenance.

liezryou

The Ezio Trilogy is the best (2, Revelations, Brotherhood) IMO.

1 is Mediocre, 3 was complete shit. Have yet to play 4.

Remember to stay off the Steam facebook page until it goes back up. Or else you'll see all those people ctrl +c ctrl +v'ing that give connection shit. That and begging for Skyrim 80% off.

Khronico

Ha. I guess I won that FF13 giveaway. Too bad my brand new laptop just died 2 hours ago. On the bright side repairs are free since it's under warranty still. I'll have something to look forward to when it gets fixed!

L.O.R.D

just played half hour of shadow of mordor
the game running very well on my humble laptop , most sittings are medium and high except the textures set on medium because i only have 2GB VRAM

unlink DR3 which till now i can't run it above 15 FPS even if all option are low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom