• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilZero

Would that even be possible? It's the same as it was on the original platforms it appeared on, no?

Not sure nor am I waiting for that reason lol.

I'll get FFIII and FFIV eventually on Steam but not at the price its going at the moment ;x.

Must be a bit lower before I triple dip :p

AsfaeksBR

Anyone that have JaseC added on Steam, is he playing a lot of Styx?
Gonna sleep now, but I can't wait to play it later!

Nete

Oh shit, first real encounter with the Alien.
I managed to hide under a table. I will stay here until the world's end, fuck everything.

Loving it for now, but at the same time it constantly reminds me why I don't like these games. If somehow I manage to finish it, I will buy myself a medal.

iosefe

image.php

-MD-

Styx is awesome, just played for 3 hours straight and I only beat the first mission o_o

Pack it up Ass Creed.

Turfster

Styx is awesome, just played for 3 hours straight and I only beat the first mission o_o

Pack it up Ass Creed.

Aha, perfect.
Does the action in the tower take place in an open world, or are there mission levels separated by cutscenes?

Stop playing on Normal mode :p
I switched to hard right before medical though :p

hahahhahhahhahahhhahaha

poor alien
Poor guy is just looking for a special needs teacher.

Funny how as soon as you looked away then he got out of the glitch lol.
I knew if you moved it would correct its pathing... but I still jumped anyways.
Oh I know! That's why I stared at him for so long. I was kinda wondering if there was a way out of the situation other than death or loading a save.

D3RANG3D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (D3RANG3D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Sanctuary RPG -- MB-E3CE1C9DFFAA18C2 - Taken by Benedict

-MD-

Aha, perfect.
Does the action in the tower take place in an open world, or are there mission levels separated by cutscenes?

The first level had 3 parts to it and they're separated by a cutscene or dialogue.

The areas are very open, the 3rd zone in particular was pretty massive. It's just a solid stealth game with decent platforming, everything isn't automatic like Ass Creed. I hadn't even unlocked any special abilities yet until I quit my session, was just playing with stock takedowns. You unlock them after you finish a mission and go back to your hideout, it also lets you replay levels for bonus points to purchase more skills. Gotta say for the price I'm impressed.

The story seems fairly meh so far and the direct combat is bad but I think that's on purpose, if you get caught you get locked into a 1v1 fight where you can only parry the enemy 1-3 times before you can execute so it's best to run or reload a save. Only buy this if you like stealth games.

Oh damn, I noticed those door buttons but I didn't realize it locked the door. I hit one once and nothing happened, so I figured you needed a certain gadget to get it to work. Good to know.
Yeah, they only work for a few seconds. Like 10? But it can help quite a bit in a pinch. Just... not there where the other access into the room/area has no door.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so now that I use the magic that is 2 monitors, is it possible to have...3?

like, could I have my 2 and get a long ass cable and plug in my TV aswell?

Filed a support ticket to Steam nearly a week ago. I complained that a game I bought isn't under my Library or Inventory or Inventory History.

Fast forward to today, I finally got a reply! Instructions on how to check Library and Inventory.

gaben do i look stoopid?

iosefe

i thought about it, but when i realised a 27" 16x9 and 23" 16x10 monitor was more than enough, i was content.

in fact, i use the 23" more, and have the 27" for my ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom