• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Durante
had a Deadly Premonition
that we'd say Sayonara to
jaggies, turn 30fps into
Lightning, and cleanse
our Dark Souls of
ugly textures

Just so you can plan your future exploits, know that GAF tags are limited to ~250 characters so if you keep doing this, we'll run out of space.

Bwhahaha.

Also seeing as this is the DX11 debut of a GeDoSaTo fix I wonder how many impatience folks will be banging on about DX11 titles now?

Arthea

Durante
had a Deadly Premonition
that we'd say Sayonara to
jaggies, turn 30fps into
Lightning, and cleanse
our Dark Souls of
ugly textures

Bwhahaha.

I thought you were kidding, but apparently you don't
lol

edited: or they could go with bestestestest tag, and add one est for every game
ya I know it's a horrible idea

Wouldn't be good if Valve would made pre-load available for everyone and you can download game but if you didn't bought game it would not unlock. That way you are ready for unlock and protected from shi**y ports when review embargo is on release day.

that made no sense whatsoever.

dex3108

Wouldn't be good if Valve would made pre-load available for everyone and you can download game but if you didn't bought game it would not unlock. That way you are ready for unlock and protected from shi**y ports when review embargo is on release day.

D3RANG3D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (D3RANG3D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Tristoy 2pack -- MB-D28989040A88AD70 - Taken by gurm3n

:3

tumblr_nvao7spE5u1up1eebo1_500.gif

Say the fucking safeword!

Dsyndrome

What the fuck is up with Jenny O' the Woods in Witcher 3? This quest is harder than fighting stuff 4+ levels ahead of me, and that's with being prepared for the stupid fight.

Khronico

Unreal engine demo's

UE4? I guess that's expected.

Arkham Knight did with it's leaky nature. And also having tons of shit open does. But one actual thing combined with the OS? Doubtful.

Lol figures.

I could use 16 gigs and an upgrade from the i3 in my dev box =p

(sadly, higher tier socket 1155 cpus are stupid expensive, even secondhand)

i3 in a dev box? What are you developing?

What the fuck is up with Jenny O' the Woods in Witcher 3? This quest is harder than fighting stuff 4+ levels ahead of me, and that's with being prepared for the stupid fight.

That's seriously the hardest fight at its designated level in the game.

I ended up just leaving that quest and coming back around 5 levels later. Hardest fight in the game for me aside from the last 2 boss battles.

Maniac

Banned
That's seriously the hardest fight at its designated level in the game.

I fought a sodding Basilisk for well over 40 minutes just to get the loot it was guarding. I was around level... 9 I imagine? Pretty sure I was in the high-single digit, and it was... Super sodding high. (IIRC I found out it was level 20-22ish?)

It was one of the most tough and satisfying things I did in the game. I also did the same with a golem and a few other nasties. It creates some lovely memorable pseudo-narratives and tales of heroic feats. :p

I like a good Witcher challenge. :>

Dr Dogg

All of those Wraith contracts require you to be on your A game and fast with your sign switching and correct potion use beforehand but that the Jenny one I got stomped repeatedly and came back to it way more tooled up.

Dsyndrome

Beat it just barely after 5+ tries, did not know that the only significant damage against her was inside the trap and that it did not actually trap her. The-more-you-know.gif.

Rise of the Triad is a weird game, I don't have any knowledge of the previous game so this is all just bat shit insanity to me. But I will say, when I gibbed a guy with a shotgun and his eyeballs rolled down my screen, I kind of thought this game was pretty alright.

Jawmuncher

Rise of the Triad is a weird game, I don't have any knowledge of the previous game so this is all just bat shit insanity to me. But I will say, when I gibbed a guy with a shotgun and his eyeballs rolled down my screen, I kind of thought this game was pretty alright.

I didn't mind it at first. But the levels and difficulty just get very odd later on. Ended up just giving up on it.

AHA-Lambda

I didn't mind it at first. But the levels and difficulty just get very odd later on. Ended up just giving up on it.

I got like half way through and gave up. Game is very front loaded in quality, and really didn't help that (at least when I played it, which was still quite some time after launch) was glitchy as all fuck.

ExoSoul

Banned
Is there anyway to see how much time left is on the clock for deals on GMG or WGS?
I wanna buy some games but I'll only be able to tomorrow or maybe even after that.

derExperte

SW:BF kept asking me to rate it. I started at 4/10 and at the end was down to 0/10. Didn't have one close match in any of the modes today, it was either complete domination or destruction including copious amounts of baserape and spawn camping. People keep saying DICE can't balance to save their lives but the Battlefields were never ever this bad, this thing is borderline broken (okay, the BF4 Beta was too but for technical reasons, don't know what's worse). Also I feel there was a fair amount of cheating going on or the hit-feedback is just fucking terrible. I was kinda afraid that the beta is so good that I get the urge to day 1 this despite no server browser. How foolish. I also wish the casuals good luck who'll buy this because it's Star Wars. Lots of 0/30 K/Ds and tears coming up.

Meanwhile I went into TF2 to idle for some crates and am now actually playing a lot, still great.

Sarcasm

So family share is a bit weird. So she can play a game from my account while I play from hers and it doesn't kick.

Or is that intended?

Vamphuntr

Tales of Zestiria Tier 3 - 90%

The counter has been going up quickly these days. I bought the game day 1 on steam and while we reached the goal for the DLC costumes and weapon quickly, the TOS goal was stuck at 10% for most of the preorder period.

Whoa it's #5 in the Steam Top Sellers right now.

Lomax

SW:BF kept asking me to rate it. I started at 4/10 and at the end was down to 0/10. Didn't have one close match in any of the modes today, it was either complete domination or destruction including copious amounts of baserape and spawn camping. People keep saying DICE can't balance to save their lives but the Battlefields were never ever this bad, this thing is borderline broken (okay, the BF4 Beta was too but for technical reasons, don't know what's worse). Also I feel there was a fair amount of cheating going on or the hit-feedback is just fucking terrible. I was kinda afraid that the beta is so good that I get the urge to day 1 this despite no server browser. How foolish. I also wish the casuals good luck who'll buy this because it's Star Wars. Lots of 0/30 K/Ds and tears coming up.

Meanwhile I went into TF2 to idle for some crates and am now actually playing a lot, still great.

Should have left it at 4/10, they might have paid attention to it, the 0/10s probably just get filtered out.

Momentary

Banned
What the hell is causing Zestiria to spike so early? Usually JRPGs don't see top 10 until the day before or the day of release. This bodes well for this game's sales on this platform.

COME ON TALES OF BERSERIA!!

What the hell is causing Zestiria to spike so early? Usually JRPGs don't see top 10 until the day before or the day of release. This bodes well for this game's sales on this platform.

COME ON TALES OF BERSERIA!!

I would guess the free Symphonia. All the other JRPGs didnt have good "preorder" incentives.

Does rocksteady have a boner for (Arkham Knight spoilers?)
The Joker
? I'm only about 25% complete, but his inclusion so far feels so damn forced.

I'm sure things will evolve, but right now......eh...

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Does rocksteady have a boner for (Arkham Knight spoilers?)
The Joker
? I'm only about 25% complete, but his inclusion so far feels so damn forced.

I'm sure things will evolve, but right now......eh...
I think it makes sense by the end and I liked it but I kinda felt how you felt at first. They do some pretty cool things with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom