• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Just tried out the windows 10 xbox one streaming. Very impressed. With ethernet and using the controller connected to the xbox. I didn't notice any lag and I was trying it out with Killer Instinct.

Just tried out the windows 10 xbox one streaming. Very impressed. With ethernet and using the controller connected to the xbox. I didn't notice any lag and I was trying it out with Killer Instinct.

That's cool... but I don't personally see a situation in which this is actually useful.
Did you try it just to try it or do you have some reason/situation where it's something you'd want to use other than for S&Gs.

Jawmuncher

That's cool... but I don't personally see a situation in which this is actually useful.
Did you try it just to try it or do you have some reason/situation where it's something you'd want to use other than for S&Gs.

No real need, just tried it because I can.
Only reason I might use it for, is if I want to sit at my desk rather than in front of the TV.

Dr Dogg

Has Stealth sale, includes MG Rising, Ghost Recon, a bazillion AssCreeds and countless other titles that seem an odd fit. I guess stealth has a loose interpretation these days.

Also watching the FIFA 16 Quick Look has me both creasing up in laughter and cringing by how clueless Jeff, Dan and Danny from Gamespot are.

Grief.exe

Daily xx% off
Midweek
  • Stealth Sale up to 90% off
  • xx% off

Wow, Beyond Good and Evil is never discounted on Steam. Pick it up if you have any interest, though the port isn't the highest quality.

Surprisingly, Rainbow Six was discounted earlier in the year, despite years of Ubisoft ignoring the srriesz now Beyond Good and Evil, still waiting on Prince of Persia and Brothers in Arms.

Has Stealth sale, includes MG Rising, Ghost Recon, a bazillion AssCreeds and countless other titles that seem an odd fit. I guess stealth has a loose interpretation these days.
Yup, stuck out like a sore thumb.

Anyways, the games i'm interested in the sale...I already have them soooo another sale to ignore!

louiedog

Deus Ex: Revision mod is out. Free but requires the original Deus Ex.

header.jpg

Chariot

Real Talk, sheeple. Welcome to the Post-Gaming Steam world.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Noximilian the Clockmaker -- MB-ECF970255725E480 - Taken by Diedac. 4 entrants total.

t1444767193z1.png

squadr0n

Since Steam is having a huge Stealth game sale I seriously recommend everyone check out Styx Master of Shadows if they havent already. Its an amazing Stealth game from some ex Assassins Creed devs. It combines some of the best mechanics from MGS with the climbing and character action from Assassins Creed. Seriously worth your 10$!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ghost Recon is stealth, really?

Anyway, I wonder if WHAT A SHAME; A BOMB! is worth reinstalling for that mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom