• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
well shit that's a solid as fuck $1 tier but i dont care for the rest.

The only game i dont own is Lost Planet 3 and that RER2 episode is a trap to get me to buy the rest. meh

ExoSoul

Banned
Humble CAPCPOM bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • STRIDER
  • Resident Evil Revelaitons 2 Episode 1
  • LOST PLANET 3
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed
TIER 2: BTA
  • Resident Evil Revelaitons
  • DmC
  • Resident Evil 5
TIER 3: 15$
  • Resident Evil 5 Untold Stories
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV

This is an actually good bundle.... what's the catch?

Jazz573

Garbage bundle as usual, zero interesting games. I guess I'm not a fan of most Capcom games.

tumblr_m4tsramCAy1qzyang.gif

Werd

Woops, probably shouldn't have bought all those capcom games in the summer sale and not played them. Didn't think they would do a Humble.

$1 tier is still good value at least, only have Rearmed and have been interested in Strider.

MUnited83

For you.
Eh. Already own almost everything there, and the Bundle doesn't even come with DlCs for most of the games...
Not a bad bundle if you didn't already pick up everything for super cheap already :p

Uzzy

Juri time is now. Juri is for everyone.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uzzy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Ultra Street Fighter IV -- MB-E94E4D763A1E5316 - Taken by Bayonetta. 37 entrants total.

t1444770493z1.png

Sober

Chaos Theory consistently on top. Man, must be hell of a stealth game.
Chaos Theory is a classic, people should play it.

That being said, as a stealth game, IMO, Blacklist probably surpasses it, but it does have like 10 years on the CT which is still fantastic.

guys,

Strider is worth $1. But, like, don't let that fool you into thinking it's worth much more than that. It's one of the most meh metroidvanias i've ever played. It's super easy and they don't do a heck of a lot with it's areas or upgrades.

but at $1 you could do a lot worse

Monooboe

Nice, Strider and Lost Planet 3 are the only ones I don't have, so will definitely get once I get my paycheck, actually 8 cent short haha.XD

MUnited83

For you.
Lost Planet 2 and Street Fighter vs Tekken in the second week would make me a buyer. Shame they pretend their GFWL titles dont exist so it won't happen...

cool bundle. paid more than the average to get Resident Evil Revelaitons. I'm guessing they're going to add either Remember Me or/and Resident Evil 6. Not 4 though cause people are willing to pony up its full price for it.

Robaperas

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Robaperas, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-F1BEC0B27695965B - Taken by Vlad. 6 entrants total.
Resident Evil 5 -- MB-2AD41718038BC844 - Taken by dave is ok. 15 entrants total.

t1444771033z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom